The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Desert Eagle FINALLY !!!

Airsoft !! full metal 6mm. 1.4 joules, co2 powered !! GBB

View attachment 83448

View attachment 83449

View attachment 83450
Pretty cool. Do you know sig makes their own airsoft replicas which have almost same trigger pull and weight look very cool.

Pretty cool. Do you know sig makes their own airsoft replicas which have almost same trigger pull and weight look very cool.

most of the weapons manufacturers do that now. Walter. Colt. Glock.Beretta. But then there are licensed products also.

Been a while since I have posted, some small goodies over Black Friday :)

IMG_0874.jpg
IMG_0890.jpg
IMG_0872.jpg
IMG_0873.jpg
IMG_0871.jpg

Legendary CM690 YAY! Awesome rig. Bro you kept SSD on top of HDD?

I have to make some sort of HDD holding thingamajig...till then it has to just chill on the floor.

I usually would stick it using double sided tape on the back but this SSD will be replaced soon

Are these available locally ? where did you get them from ?

Nope, I dont think anything Thermalright is available locally. Got them from USA.

How loud are they. I'm thinking of using little bigger ones to provide cooling in a broom closet

Absolutely silent. Even with 2 exhaust fans, these spinning at 800 out of 1300RPM was creating so much pressure, air was leaking out with force through every opening. Ive turned it down to their minimum speed of 320RPM and it is dead silent. 3 TY-147A intakes, one on the heatsink, one TY-140 on top exhaust and a NZXT 120mm in the back as exhaust. Dont believe me? turn you speakers all the way high and listen to this :

Nope, I dont think anything Thermalright is available locally. Got them from USA.

Absolutely silent. Even with 2 exhaust fans, these spinning at 800 out of 1300RPM was creating so much pressure, air was leaking out with force through every opening. Ive turned it down to their minimum speed of 320RPM and it is dead silent. 3 TY-147A intakes, one on the heatsink, one TY-140 on top exhaust and a NZXT 120mm in the back as exhaust. Dont believe me? turn you speakers all the way high and listen to this :

Good, i might try with what i can find locally and then graduate to these if they can drop temps by at least five degrees.

Back