The "Everyday" show-off thread !

black friday loot is finally here :D

1vYznVV.png

Posting picture of my 4+ years old iPhone 6S which has been daily driver since November 2015. Still works great (apart from battery change).
Thanks to an unexpected issue with Airtel 4G not working all the time on this (on Band 40), I am now forced to use iPhone 5S.
This 6S compared to 5S feels huge upgrade, made me realize how much I love dark mode, how much I appreciate the extra 0.7 inch of real estate, making me realize how impatient I am with 5S taking its own sweet time to do things.
Cannot wait for 3 months to get over so I can port back to Vodafone and reclaim my 4G connectivity.
May be I will come back to Airtel when I get a new iPhone.

IMG_0002.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    518.6 KB · Views: 259
The ultraportable DAC+AMP that I had been waiting for finally arrived. This little piece of magic is the work of a single russian guy based out of China who was kinda disgusted about the looting in the name of audiophile gear.
This little device can provide 500mW at 16 ohm and since it has only balanced output, total power is more than 1W. Bought it to try it with my HD650 which can be run upto 80% of it's potential with this ultraportable $75 device directly from my phone. Waiting for the balanced wire to be delivered tomorrow.
You can check out his website and his 'really active' discord channel for his other products. He will soon be releasing a version supporting normal unbalanced cables of this device.

IMG_20200127_175254.jpg
IMG_20200127_175024.jpg

The ultraportable DAC+AMP that I had been waiting for finally arrived. This little piece of magic is the work of a single russian guy based out of China who was kinda disgusted about the looting in the name of audiophile gear.
This little device can provide 500mW at 16 ohm and since it has only balanced output, total power is more than 1W. Bought it to try it with my HD650 which can be run upto 80% of it's potential with this ultraportable $75 device directly from my phone. Waiting for the balanced wire to be delivered tomorrow.
You can check out his website and his 'really active' discord channel for his other products. He will soon be releasing a version supporting normal unbalanced cables of this device.

View attachment 84316View attachment 84317
Omg!!!! wow! Congrats!

Last edited:
Nice ! What AX devices do you have ?
None. But I got my last router back in 2015. Was having problems whenever there was a firmware update. Latest firmware was crashing router every 15 mins.
Found after buying it that it implements OFDMA on 2.4 and 5 too. Should help in my apartment where there are too many access points.

None. But I got my last router back in 2015. Was having problems whenever there was a firmware update. Latest firmware was crashing router every 15 mins.
Found after buying it that it implements OFDMA on 2.4 and 5 too. Should help in my apartment where there are too many access points.

Move to Ubiquiti instead of this consumer junk. Much better bang for the buck. Also separate out routing hardware from access point hardware.

Back