The "Everyday" show-off thread !

Got the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 lite today. Pre ordered on 16th shipped on 18 th , received today. Two problems Spen tip seems damaged out of the box and IMEI not registering for the galaxy buds offer

Curious to know how this performs compared to the Ipad 10.2 2019/2020. I was planning to get the tab S6 but saw this as a much more value for money option.
Wanted to know if this would be as smooth as an ipad during netflix,prime video and video call sessions.
Also if it would run a 4k video well on you tube.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Curious to know how this performs compared to the Ipad 10.2 2019/2020. I was planning to get the tab S6 but saw this as a much more value for money option.
Wanted to know if this would be as smooth as an ipad during netflix,prime video and video call sessions.
Also if it would run a 4k video well on you tube.

Thanks in advance
Hi, I have no experience with iPad, the last one I used was the the gen one mini, so kindly excuse i can't make a comparison. It can do HD fine with both Netflix and prime video. Video calls are fine. No option on YouTube beyond 480p guess due to pandemic but guess screen is not 4k so shouldn't matter. I've come from a Huawei mediapad m5 lite and except the Spen experience the Huawei would trump this in every aspect be it screen quality, build, finger print reader, speakers or battery life/ battery management.

Made a hero shot of my my rig today. Should I do a build post on this? :D
Specs are in my signature!

WebHero.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I have no experience with iPad, the last one I used was the the gen one mini, so kindly excuse i can't make a comparison. It can do HD fine with both Netflix and prime video. Video calls are fine. No option on YouTube beyond 480p guess due to pandemic but guess screen is not 4k so shouldn't matter. I've come from a Huawei mediapad m5 lite and except the Spen experience the Huawei would trump this in every aspect be it screen quality, build, finger print reader, speakers or battery life/ battery management.

Thanks for the reply.
Wouldn't a Tab S5e be better than this then? It has a Super Amoled screen and has the same 4gb/64gb config?
Also why did you switch form the Huawei Mate to the tab s6 lite as you mentioned that except the s pen ,everything else is a downer in the Tab s6 lite.

Thanks for the reply.
Wouldn't a Tab S5e be better than this then? It has a Super Amoled screen and has the same 4gb/64gb config?
Also why did you switch form the Huawei Mate to the tab s6 lite as you mentioned that except the s pen ,everything else is a downer in the Tab s6 lite.
I'm an architect and need a good stylus support and hence switched to tab s6 lite as I also use a note 9as my primary phone. Same interface and ecosystem. I sold my medipad to buy this. Shouldn't have.

I'm an architect and need a good stylus support and hence switched to tab s6 lite as I also use a note 9as my primary phone. Same interface and ecosystem. I sold my medipad to buy this. Shouldn't have.

Ah understood your motive now. Thanks for the reply and do update or post a review when you have some time.
Enjoy the S6 lite.

Replaced my mouse with Logitech MX Master 3 and mousepad with Corsair MM300.

The mouse sucks big time.
<image>
What issues did you encountered in mx master 3? g502 hurts my hand so I am looking for alternatives and I am trying to figure out what would be the better choice between mx master 2, mx master 3 or a apple trackpad

Back