The Fitness Thread !

I agree with the above post completely.

Buying a thread mill with the wish to start running may not be a good thing. Try running in local parks, housing area, or pay the local gym. See if its your thing. You will see when all you can run or want to run. You will understand whether Treadmill is a good investment. It only makes sense, if you have the feeling to run, but cant go out, or want to do it in house etc.

So please, start running without buying a 68k equipment. Just invest 5 or 6k in good running shoes, shorts and sweats. Perhaps a sports sweat repellent IEM and get sweating. THEN TREADMILL.

hehe first try to run regularly for 3 months in a park nearby or your mom will use this 70k treadmill to dry clothes after some months or even weeks.
Thanks for the advice..

I run regularly, the park near my home is gonna be closed and i really dont fancy running in tar roads, so treadmill...

Deal good or not?

Hello guys does this fat Brunner,protein powder,body gainer& other any supplement effects the body organs any idea regarding this..?
And even if we want to chose a good supplement which does not have side effects what should we consider before taking a step ahead..;)

Hello guys does this fat Brunner,protein powder,body gainer& other any supplement effects the body organs any idea regarding this..?
And even if we want to chose a good supplement which does not have side effects what should we consider before taking a step ahead..;)

I have no clue. But please don't go for it. Use normal exercise and make drastic changes to your diet, THE MOST IMPORTANT PART.

Last May-June I was pushing 118~120 KG's. All my clothes were damn tight and crap like that. Depressed out of my mind. Though of doing some fad diets. Decided against it.
Changed my entire food eating style. Just regular exercise like running and occasional weight lifting for 3 to 4 days around 1 hours 15 minutes. Haven't done anything for few weeks now. :(

My weight as of today morning is 87.4Kgs, 175cm height. Yes. I am proud of it. Target is to hit 83 and maintain that. My optimal weight is 75 Kgs according to BMI thing.
I am of wide bodied type.

Likewise if you want to INCREASE the body, look into high protein intake. I know several people with good physique without taking any un natural stuff.

Just my opinion.

I have heard this million times bro. I WANNA BUY A TREADMILL BECAUSE _____________________"

Listen i don't know what your problem is... I decided to get one after a lot of thought, and regardless of what you think, it WILL be used, by at least 1-2 people...

You are not going to change my mind, and instead of these useless outbursts, a better way to voice your opinion against treadmills is to post here why it's a bad idea to get one, even if it will be used regularly. (maybe some reasoning similar to @m-jeri's post)

And others: if you had any idea about market prices, lemme know if its a good deal. Sole f63 @ 68k

Last edited:
Listen i don't know what your problem is... I decided to get one after a lot of thought, and regardless of what you think, it WILL be used, by at least 1-2 people...

You are not going to change my mind, and instead of these useless outbursts, a better way to voice your opinion against treadmills is to post here why it's a bad idea to get one, even if it will be used regularly. (Something similar to @m-jeri's post)

And others: if you had any idea about market prices, lemme know if its a good deal. Sole f63 @ 68k
You can also try skipping. Its one of the best cardio excercises out there and is very underrated.
Lots of boxers do skipping.

Actually, you should have said that thread mill is going to be used by more than 1. Then its a excellent investment. I assume its your parents for their "evening" walk. heheheh.

Even I was planning to get one, with my brothers together for our parents. We were looking at a Precor one last time. It had some 3 year AMC included in it. The price was like 1.1L. Parents vetoed it. :(. Post pics and review here please.

@Rockfella talks like that. :). Same intention, different delivery method. :D

Hi, I wont be able to do more than 3 suryanamaskar and 1 full-ups..
Is there any tips to perform above exercises?
I think I dont have enough energy in my hand to pull myself up...

To get you started on pull ups -

An alternative if Kilroy's excellent post above isn't working for you.
HTH

Last edited:
I have no clue. But please don't go for it. Use normal exercise and make drastic changes to your diet, THE MOST IMPORTANT PART.

Last May-June I was pushing 118~120 KG's. All my clothes were damn tight and crap like that. Depressed out of my mind. Though of doing some fad diets. Decided against it.
Changed my entire food eating style. Just regular exercise like running and occasional weight lifting for 3 to 4 days around 1 hours 15 minutes. Haven't done anything for few weeks now. :(

My weight as of today morning is 87.4Kgs, 175cm height. Yes. I am proud of it. Target is to hit 83 and maintain that. My optimal weight is 75 Kgs according to BMI thing.
I am of wide bodied type.

Likewise if you want to INCREASE the body, look into high protein intake. I know several people with good physique without taking any un natural stuff.

Just my opinion.
I agree with you instead of using those poisons its better to go natural even I have put down 2-3kilo with in month with normal gym exercise and cardio but not controlled much on diet. From now will give good attention on diet..
Nice to see your results good keep gooing. Ya protein diet help to built muscle even protien diet help to reduce weight.
Just now I have seen that lipo 6 shared experience by "speedy frek"its terrific.. How he managed himself at that time..!:eek:
Its better to have Slow result but natural..!

@m-jeri : parents too busy for evening walk :) A morning walk for both me n my dad, and my wife when shez free during weekends...

Googling precor now....

Prime reason for choosing Sole is the 5 years warranty on the motor...

Over the past year i have gained almost 10-12 Kgs
I'm 24 yrs with a height of 5.10" and weigh almost 90 Kgs, I need to shed those extra 10-15Kgs and get back in shape
I for one avoid going to the Gym as i just don't stick to the routine and after a while just seem to lack the motivation which is a bummer on my part :hungover:

Need some tips on diet and exercise, I'm planning to start walking/jogging in the morning with a moderate diet plan
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Need some tips on diet and exercise, I'm planning to start walking/jogging in the morning with a moderate diet plan
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Start Jogging daily in the morning covering a distance of 2km in the starting itself and later you can increase it up to 5-6kms
Eat your supper early mostly before 8:30pm and avoid rice at all costs in the night.
Reduce the amount of sugar intake to 2-3 teaspoons/ day.

lastly, you're Same like me who doesn't like Gym for not Sticking with the routines :D

Start Jogging daily in the morning covering a distance of 2km in the starting itself and later you can increase it up to 5-6kms
Eat your supper early mostly before 8:30pm and avoid rice at all costs in the night.
Reduce the amount of sugar intake to 2-3 teaspoons/ day.

lastly, you're Same like me who doesn't like Gym for not Sticking with the routines :D

Hahaha
I haven't been eating rice for a long time now but it's my work that makes me stagnant and those occasional drinks
Need to pull the socks and get back into the fitness regime

Back