(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to sell a HTC MyTouch 4G (imported phone) tmobile branded. the physical condition is 6/10 I would say but everything works flawlessly. No issues of any kind. currently running a Sense 4.0a custom build. How much can I expect for this....?

I have just received RMA for my WD HDD.

WD 1TB Black, SATA, 64MB Cache,WD1002FAEX

Warranty left is almost 1 year. How much should I post it for?

A friend wishes to sell this config:

Amd phenom x2 3.2 ghz 7 mb l2 cache, gigabyte mboard, 500gb sata wd, 2 gb ram, 19" lg led monitor- e1940s, dvd writer, apc-rs 550 ups, microsoft standard k/b and mouse.

Kindly suggest regarding the same!

Want to sell Nokia X6 16GB purchased on 11th July 2010 which costs Rs.15600 and it can be quoted from the retail invoice i still have and screen guard from day 1 i have purchased and it is in a very decent condition .Have all the accessories except the earphones. Have the original box, invoice and all accessories except leads.Kindly help me in quoting the best price.
Thanks
Regards Ankush

Want to sell Nokia X6 16GB purchased on 11th July 2010 which costs Rs.15600 and it can be quoted from the retail invoice i still have and screen guard from day 1 i have purchased and it is in a very decent condition .Have all the accessories except the earphones. Have the original box, invoice and all accessories except leads.Kindly help me in quoting the best price.
Thanks
Regards Ankush

^^ Not more than 5K i guess ,but you can try your luck anyways ;)

I am looking to sell a HTC MyTouch 4G (imported phone) tmobile branded. the physical condition is 6/10 I would say but everything works flawlessly. No issues of any kind. currently running a Sense 4.0a custom build. How much can I expect for this....?

Anybody please help in the above please.... :)

How much to expect for a modded PS2 in working condition ? I have a single controller and a memory card (not sure how many MBs, but consider minimum what is available).

how much should I expect for a 5 year old - WD 80GB Passport - External Hard Drive. Barely been used. But since was kept in bag, has scratches on it.

How much will a 3 years old gigabyte G31-S2l motherboard, Intel E5200 proccy and 2GB Skill (1x2) DDR2 ram fetch me?
Thanks.

I have a code which I got with new laptop, you can buy Win 8 Pro for 699. How much can I sell it for?
I don't think I'll go with Win 8, that's why I won't be using it.

How much to expect for (almost) unused, not even burn-in done (has been used with an mp3 player for max 10 minutes), ultimate ears TF10 ?
The earphones were bought in November 2011 but have not been used at all and kept in box as it is. Everything is intact as it came when purchased.

How much to expect for (almost) unused, not even burn-in done (has been used with an mp3 player for max 10 minutes), ultimate ears TF10 ?
The earphones were bought in November 2011 but have not been used at all and kept in box as it is. Everything is intact as it came when purchased.

7.5K ~8K max , that too provided you sell it now because the $100 deal is 1 month away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back