(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...planning to upgrade my rig...gotta get rid of the old parts...don't wanna dump in the garbage.
There is a saying "Don't give out anything for free. The receiver won't value it."...or some thing to that effect.

Desktop (all parts are 5 y.o. unless otherwise specified) -
CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo E2140 1.6Ghz (5yr old; 6/10)
PSU - VIP 400W (1yr old; 8/10)
Memory - 1+1 GB transcend DDR2 (5 yr old; 7/10)
Graphics - 512MB nVidia 7200GS (5 yr old; 4/10)
Printer - HP deskjet 3500 printer(~10 y.o.; 3/10; only works with XP)
Cabinet - iBall 11" x 11" x 7" cabinet (5 yr old; 6/10; a bit rusted)

How much will i get for the above parts?

Apple iPod Classic 6Gen 120 GB, alongwith third party Wall Charger + original Data Cable.

Moderate scruffs and nicks on screen. Click wheel is also a bit flaky. Any ideas on price?

Ho
buddy it is not an OEM UPGRADE.it installs on any computer(clean install).
How many user licence do you have for that windows copy of yours as one you must have used on your own computer.
And as for media CENTER upgrade, I got it free, just by visiting web page of media centre.

Hey guys...planning to upgrade my rig...gotta get rid of the old parts...don't wanna dump in the garbage.
There is a saying "Don't give out anything for free. The receiver won't value it."...or some thing to that effect.

Desktop (all parts are 5 y.o. unless otherwise specified) -
CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo E2140 1.6Ghz (5yr old; 6/10)
PSU - VIP 400W (1yr old; 8/10)
Memory - 1+1 GB transcend DDR2 (5 yr old; 7/10)
Graphics - 512MB nVidia 7200GS (5 yr old; 4/10)
Printer - HP deskjet 3500 printer(~10 y.o.; 3/10; only works with XP)
Cabinet - iBall 11" x 11" x 7" cabinet (5 yr old; 6/10; a bit rusted)

How much will i get for the above parts?
I think you have to give some amount from your side, in order to dispose it off.if you through it away, it will harm environment .its better you ask how much buyer wants to take these stuff.
No offence made..i come in peace bro.

I think you have to give some amount from your side, in order to dispose it off.if you through it away, it will harm environment .its better you ask how much buyer wants to take these stuff.
No offence made..i come in peace bro.

seems legit

tried that with the maid's kid with my last pc. The kid used it for 2 months and then they threw the entire thing away.
it'd be better if i sell this off to a pc repair guy.

There are some organizations who request such things and make good use of it. But anyways your wish :)

Intel q9550
Msi p45 8d
1Tb wd green
1tb seagate 7200.12
4 gb ram ddr2 xms2 corsair
Cm690
Cm extreme 600plus
Hd4890 powercolor

Hi

I have a modded XBOX 360 arcade version that i am not using currently.

White colored, 256MB storage with 2 wireless connectors, composite cable, HDMI cable all included. I do not know the region code of it (I bought it in India but during modding I think the region code was changed). I usually download and play region free games.

It is upgraded to the latest firmware (not sure about the version) but I have played Batman Arkham City, Crysis 2 etc. I stopped using the console since the new games require DVD drives supporting overburning on dual layer discs.

It has been more than 6 months since I played any game and at present I am not able to check its working condition since I do not have a TV or desktop monitor. I would throw in about 10 pirated games that I have with me on working condition (many other DVDs have picked up scratches).

Any idea how much it is worth ?

PS: I am from Bangalore and would prefer local buyers. Shipping it to anywhere else might be tough.
There are 2 types of nodding. If yours is..
1. DVD drive LT modding - 9K
2. Jtag/RGH - 10-11K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back