(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samsung Galaxy Note 1 - Black, purchased on September 25 last year. Still 3 months of warranty remaining.

How much can it go for.

And also, one of my friend who isn't on TE wants to sell it. Can I list it here with my ID?

Hi.. I have a galaxy nexus titanium silver. Want to sell it as i need money.
Date of Purchase :- Feb 2012
Purchased From :- Ebay won an auction . Have the invoice
Condition :- 8/10. Normal usage marks on the back. Have a rubber case and a screenguard on it.

Samsung Galaxy Note 1 - Black, purchased on September 25 last year. Still 3 months of warranty remaining.

How much can it go for.

And also, one of my friend who isn't on TE wants to sell it. Can I list it here with my ID?

Assuming phone is with all accessories, bill and in very good condition it can go for around 16K-ish. You can sell on behalf on your friend but in case of any query/dispute you will need to handle/responsible. Mods please correct me on this if I m wrong.[DOUBLEPOST=1372139122][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi.. I have a galaxy nexus titanium silver. Want to sell it as i need money.
Date of Purchase :- Feb 2012
Purchased From :- Ebay won an auction . Have the invoice
Condition :- 8/10. Normal usage marks on the back. Have a rubber case and a screenguard on it.

Do you need a suggestion on what price it should be sold ? If yes then 14K-ish.

As long as you are in possession of the device, you can list it on the market section. Or you can have your friend registered here and he can do the listing.

How much for 6 months old Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR3 Graphics Card ? 2.5 years warranty remaining. Condition: excellent. Bought from Flipkart. Current price is between 4600-4800.

I just got my iPad replaced from the Apple store so it is in brand new condition. iPad 3 WiFi only 16GB with the box, charger and data cable. How much could I sell it for?

I just got my iPad replaced from the Apple store so it is in brand new condition. iPad 3 WiFi only 16GB with the box, charger and data cable. How much could I sell it for?

Considering it has warranty left with it you can get 20-22K. Without warranty 18K max.

I've a Galaxy Note 2 for sale; purchased it December end; its a customs piece, hence no warranty.. It has slight dent at the top; other than that no scratches and is in very good condition. All the accessories are new and never been used even once; what could be the best price?

Hi, i have an Htc One, 25 days old, mint condition, original bill and all the accessories plus additional accessories wrth rs 3k. How much should i sell it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back