(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much for gigabyte G41MT-S2PT ddr3 mobo and transcend 2gb ddr3 memory which was bought in sept-13.
Have 1.5tb WD green with 6months warranty left and two 1tb Seagate with no warranty and no bad sectors.
Also viewsonic 19" 1440*900 LCD monitor with no warranty and dell 18.5" LCD with 18months warranty, 600va numeric UPS battery was changed last year, creative inspire 4.1 with one satellite half working.

I wanted to sell the following items ,So wanted to know the best price i can get from them and so that i can put reasonable prices for my items.
1.Intel E7500 2.93GHz core2duo
2.Asus Motherboard P5- KPL-AM/PS
3.Ram DDR2 2GB * 2
4.Seagate 500GB HDd 5400RPM
5.LG monitor Flatron W2243T 22 inches
6.Microsoft wireless 800 combo
7.Creative SBS A300 2.1 speakers
8.TP link TL-WN721N wireless and USB adapter
All the bills are their except for the speakers.
And one or two items are in warranty also.
Thanks in Advance

Guys,

Looking to dispose off my Samsung Syncmaster 793s 17" semi-flat CRT monitor (was doing service on my 2nd rig) coz of space constraint.

- Date of purchase: Sometime in 2006
- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Bangalore
- Warranty remaining: None
- Condition: Only usual dust/dirt. Works perfectly

How much can I expect for this ?

I wanted to sell the following items ,So wanted to know the best price i can get from them and so that i can put reasonable prices for my items.
1.Intel E7500 2.93GHz core2duo
2.Asus Motherboard P5- KPL-AM/PS
3.Ram DDR2 2GB * 2
4.Seagate 500GB HDd 5400RPM
5.LG monitor Flatron W2243T 22 inches
6.Microsoft wireless 800 combo
7.Creative SBS A300 2.1 speakers
8.TP link TL-WN721N wireless and USB adapter
All the bills are their except for the speakers.
And one or two items are in warranty also.
Thanks in Advance
How much for monitor and HDD ?

How much to expect for an iPhone 4 16GB Black Factory Unlocked. Was bought 2nd hand in 2011 end. Home button is not registering click everytime which I intend to fix before, if i wish to sell the phone.
Have no box or any accessories (expect may be original earphones). Charger is available but cable is worn out and sort of cut the end but works absolutely fine.

I have a google nexus 2013 tab, 16 gb. Bought directly from google last November for 21k. I have hardly used that and its in top notch condition.
I havent bought any additional accessories. All the original box, bill, accessories in tact.
Could you let me know the fair price for this? ( Reason for selling: Want to buy a kindle voyage)

How much to expect for an iPhone 4 16GB Black Factory Unlocked. Was bought 2nd hand in 2011 end. Home button is not registering click everytime which I intend to fix before, if i wish to sell the phone.
Have no box or any accessories (expect may be original earphones). Charger is available but cable is worn out and sort of cut the end but works absolutely fine.

~9k-ish

How much for:
AMD Phenom X6 1090T
MSI 890FXA-GD70
Galaxy GTX 570

Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 CL7 3x2GB (6GB Triple Channel kit).

All in great condition, including all the original packaging. Never overclocked.

Another thing I wanted to sell. I recently bought some Zotac GTX 970s. As part of Nvidia's offer, I am getting 1 code per card that will let me choose one game from a selection of Assassin's Creed: Unity, Far Cry 4 and The Crew. All of these are about to release AAA games.

I checked, and these games' Indian price is 1.5k each. If I were to sell my code, what price should I ask? 1.2-1.3k, since these are undegradable items?

This is the offer I am referring to: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/pick-your-path-bundle

Another thing I wanted to sell. I recently bought some Zotac GTX 970s. As part of Nvidia's offer, I am getting 1 code per card that will let me choose one game from a selection of Assassin's Creed: Unity, Far Cry 4 and The Crew. All of these are about to release AAA games.

I checked, and these games' Indian price is 1.5k each. If I were to sell my code, what price should I ask? 1.2-1.3k, since these are undegradable items?

This is the offer I am referring to: http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/pick-your-path-bundle

AFAIK, bundled softwares/codes are not allowed for sale here. Around 3 years back, when I purchased HD6950 from a member on forum, I wanted to sell Grid 2 coupon came with it; but I could not. :)

How much can I expect for Zotac 750Ti 2GB DDR5, barely a month old with invoice and warranty
(including a DVI cable)

Last edited:
AFAIK, bundled softwares/codes are not allowed for sale here. Around 3 years back, when I purchased HD6950 from a member on forum, I wanted to sell Grid 2 coupon came with it; but I could not

Can someone confirm whether this is correct or not? Should I contact a moderator? I would like to sell these, but only if it's within the rules.

Also, keep in mind that these AREN'T BUNDLED in with the cards, per se. The offer is such that if you buy a high-end Nvidia card during the period, you will be sent the codes on completion of the offer period. So the codes are separate from the cards/boxes etc. It's like a separate product, only one which combo-ed with purchase of the cards.

Last edited:
Can someone confirm whether this is correct or not? Should I contact a moderator? I would like to sell these, but only if it's within the rules.

Also, keep in mind that these AREN'T BUNDLED in with the cards, per se. The offer is such that if you buy a high-end Nvidia card during the period, you will be sent the codes on completion of the offer period. So the codes are separate from the cards/boxes etc. It's like a separate product, only one which combo-ed with purchase of the cards.

The guy who told you and you quoted @vyral_143 is a section mod bro. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back