(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much can I expect for my desktop - x58a-ud5 board, i7-930, 4 gb corsair RAM, coolermaster HAF case and PS... Heavily used but in perfect working condition.

Hi there,
I was looking for x58 Mobo, if it's still available in perfect working condition?
Tell me what you are expecting?

Thanks

Gigabyte G1 Gaming RX 470 4gb, purchased back in January from Amazon Global. How much can I expect to get?

Hi there,
I was looking for x58 Mobo, if it's still available in perfect working condition?
Tell me what you are expecting?

Thanks
Sorry, but at the advised prices here I will rather keep it and convert it to a server for compute jobs.

I bought an EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G3 (Fully modular power supply - Gold) from the USA 2 months ago and haven't used it/opened it. Comes with a 7 year warranty.
Now I've realized that I needed a SFX power supply considering that I'm going after a mITX case build.
How much can I expect to sell it for?

Sorry, but at the advised prices here I will rather keep it and convert it to a server for compute jobs.
X58 are pretty rare board also socket 1366 hence people are scared to invest in it. I think the board itself will sell for 6-8k alone but forget about selling the processor no one will buy it alone. Rest of the components should sell at better prices individually. I have two pcs running the same setup and had issues with one mobo so know about this. Hope that helps

Some x58 boards support 8GB DDR3 RAM sticks. Not many people know this. Your motherboard might support 48GB RAM even though Gigabyte states only 24GB. So motherboard is definitely worth 8K.

I have a Gigabyte EX58-UD3R Rev 1.0 that supports 8GB RAM sticks. I have run the system on 32GB RAM for few months. I had absolutely no issues.

Last edited:
I bought an EVGA SuperNOVA 550 G3 (Fully modular power supply - Gold) from the USA 2 months ago and haven't used it/opened it. Comes with a 7 year warranty.
Now I've realized that I needed a SFX power supply considering that I'm going after a mITX case build.
How much can I expect to sell it for?

Bump

Hey guys, returning here after a long long time....
Just wanted to know how much I can expect for an AMD Radeon HD7970

- Date of purchase: May 2012

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Japan (Brick&Mortar Store purchase)

- Warranty remaining: NIL

- Condition: Never Overclocked, Never Mined, Gamed a lot, card has been in an Cooler Master HAF 932.

Hey guys,

I wanted to know how much I can expect for my Cabinet.

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO
RC-902XB-KWN2 (windowed version)

- Color: Black

- Date of purchase: mid-2016.

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): locally from Nehru place

- Warranty remaining: I guess no, even I don't have Bill of it.

- Condition: Good 8.5/10.

- Specs : http://www.coolermaster.com/case/lan-box-haf-series/haf-xb-evo/

Your suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

How much can i get for an apple tv, 4th generation, brand new , never been opened, no bill or warranty

Some x58 boards support 8GB DDR3 RAM sticks. Not many people know this. Your motherboard might support 48GB RAM even though Gigabyte states only 24GB. So motherboard is definitely worth 8K.

I have a Gigabyte EX58-UD3R Rev 1.0 that supports 8GB RAM sticks. I have run the system on 32GB RAM for few months. I had absolutely no issues.

Thanks friends. Am planning to soup it up as you suggested. Last night I updated it to x64. I already have 3*2gb 1333 Hz Corsair ram. Any suggestions as to how much more ram I can add? And what is a good and cheap ram? Also, a good (and cheap) GPU for compute jobs, pref one I can SLI with Radeon 4600.

Thanks friends. Am planning to soup it up as you suggested. Last night I updated it to x64. I already have 3*2gb 1333 Hz Corsair ram. Any suggestions as to how much more ram I can add? And what is a good and cheap ram? Also, a good (and cheap) GPU for compute jobs, pref one I can SLI with Radeon 4600.

you will need a single 8GB RAM stick to test the RAM support. if it detects 8GB RAM stick, then your board supports 48GB RAM. i would suggest borrowing it from someone for 3-4 days instead of buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back