(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arbiter_ck said:
I have to sell GF 7200GS PCI-E 128MB DDR2 32bit w/HDTV/DVI , there are in working condition just change fan and warranty over.

Its best for newbie gamers.

I have Original Box and CD.

How much can I expect from this?

INR 500.........

Its not good for any gaming, good for standby card only

Intel i7 920 D0

Gigabyte EX58-UD3R

3 GB Crucial DDR3 RAM with Micron Chips

Galaxy GTX260-216

Corsair HX620

Dell SP2208WFP

Proccy+Mobo= 0.75*CMP (Current Market price)

Ram=0.8*CMP

Gfx card=INR 8-9K

PSU= 0.8*CMP

Monitor=9K

^I hope you're kidding! Why would he want to sell that processor losing 25% of its current market value? That processor would easily be sold at 14k provided someone's on the lookout for a system based on the i7 platform.

The UD3R board is also pretty decent except that unlike most X58 based boards, this has 4 memory slots instead of 6. I dont count that as a con.

^^ Hmm in general second hand stuff in good condition would get you 75-80% of CMP, I just applied a thumb rule, of-course better stepping etc would go for a premium. If I am getting a second hand stuff at more then 85-90% of CMP, I would prefer to get a new one.

I for once know, a guy like Prime would handle my RMA requirements with less hassle for me to warrant to take a risk of just saving 10-15% cost...

i would like to know how much i would get for my current config--looking to upgrade to a new config and am short on funds.

amd dual core opteron 175 2.2ghz and 2000mhz fsb(1year and 3 months warranty pending)

asus a8n-e(nvidia nforce4 ultra chipset with 7 channel audio and spdif no onboard vga)-5years old

transcend ddr 400 1gb x2=2gb(each stick is 8months old and has loads of warranty)

galaxy nvidia 8800gt 512mb(g92chip) (1year 2 months of warranty pending)

coolermaster extreme power duo 600watts--(1year warranty pending)

everything is working perfectly and in top class condition--take extreme care of my system and everything is spotless--thorough maintainence checks and cleaning of each part individually is carried out every 8 weeks.

all heatsinks and coolers have tuniq tx-2 or artic silver mx-5 thermal paste on them reapplied every 5-6 months.

Wanted to know what could i get for my 19" Dell monitor which I bought 3-4months ago (E1909w) it is in mint condition and I have the original bill. Im more than satisfied with it but the reason for my wanting to sell it is cauz I want to buy a 22" or 24"

How much can I sell " Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X " for PC for? Its an OEM DVD bundled with a video card. (thinking arnd 750 shipped :S)

Also how much for 2 pieces of 2M DVI to DVI cable ? (thinking arnd 550 shipped for both )

Supra said:
How much can I sell " Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X " for PC for? Its an OEM DVD bundled with a video card.

I dont think OEM DVDs are allowed to be sold in Market. :no:
I raised the same query earlier in market feedback

Only if its sold with a videocard, then its allowed

shivamrockz07 said:
Wanted to know what could i get for my 19" Dell monitor which I bought 3-4months ago (E1909w) it is in mint condition and I have the original bill. Im more than satisfied with it but the reason for my wanting to sell it is cauz I want to buy a 22" or 24"

Around 6K, if its in mint condition
As new one was costing around 6.6K when i last checked

how much for my existing pc????

amd dual core opteron 175 2.2ghz and 2000mhz fsb(1year and 3 months warranty pending)

asus a8n-e(nvidia nforce4 ultra chipset with 7 channel audio and spdif no onboard vga)-5years old

transcend ddr 400 1gb x2=2gb(each stick is 8months old and has loads of warranty)

galaxy nvidia 8800gt 512mb(g92chip) (1year 2 months of warranty pending)

coolermaster extreme power duo 600watts--(1year warranty pending)

i'm thinking of selling my Ipod Touch 2G 32gb...no scratches in the front...minor scratches on the bak.. warranty expires april 2010... suggestions???

Planning to sell most of my stuff. Switching to basic laptop/netbook for sometime. How much do you guys think this would go for?

TIA

1)Monitor - ViewSonic VG1930WM - (2.2 years old, no warranty left, with bill)

2)GPU - 8800GTS 640MB - (about 7 to 9 months All-India warranty left, with bill)

3)Motherboard - Asus P5Q Deluxe - (1 broken sata port, under warranty, about 10 months old)

4)RAM - Mushkin DDR2 PC6400 - 4 x 1GB RAM sticks (again via KMD, lifetime warranty, 2 kits of 2 GB each, 4 sticks in all)

2 x these kits - Newegg.com - Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) with EPP Profile Desktop Memory Model 996533 - Desktop Memory

5)Intel Q6600 - (2.2 years old, with bill and whatever remaining warranty)

6)PSU - Tagan BZ800 (about 7 to 8 months old, still under warranty & with the bill)

7)OCZ Illuminati Keyboard - (got it via KMD)

VG1930WM - around 4.5 to 5K
2.2 years old - then it must have warranty as Viewsonic screens have 3 years onsite warranty
8800GTS 640MB - 4K

Spectre said:
Around 6K, if its in mint condition
As new one was costing around 6.6K when i last checked

doubt that, wont sell for more than 4.5-5k. it was worth 6k the moment he got it out of the shop now its 3-4months old.

since you've given me the rates i should expect for everything else can you please just confirm the rates for these too??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back