(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need following to sell:

(Each component is around 3.5 yrs old except Monitor and GFX card)

Intel C2D E6300 ConRoe

MSI P965 Neo Motherboard

512 * 2 Kingston 667 Mhz DDRII RAM

Dell E198WFP 19 inch widescreen 2 years old

MSI GeForce 8400 GS 512 MB (4 months old but Bill lost)

Hitachi 250 GB HDD

LG DVD writer

Zebronics Cabinate

Keyboard+Mouse (standard)

Altec Lansing ATP 3

Little help here friends :) .....

kgthelazy said:
I want to sell the following; please tell me what should be the expected prices.

1. Canon S3 IS : review/details : Canon PowerShot S3 IS Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review
Details :
- Date of purchase: July 2007
- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Sify mall
- Warranty remaining: none
- Condition: working fine except that the battery is drained out really fast [probably some shorting in the battery circuit]; anyways buyer can come to my place armed with batteries and check the camera; dont want to spend on repair as I will begetting a new camera.

2.Core2Duo E6300 + intel dg945ry [might be *965*, not sure] + 2GB Kingston ram + 350 GB seagate hdd + 8800GT
- Date of purchase: April 2007 [except 8800GT - it is bought in August 2008]
- Source of purchase (local or overseas): locally in Bangalore and through ITWares [before he was dealer over here in TE]; 8800GT bought through KMD
- Warranty remaining:no warranty remaining in procc/mobo; not sure about the hdd/ram warranty policies; usual KMD warranty for the gfx card [3 yrs warranty till 2011].
- Condition: all are working fine.

3. Dell E228WFP 22 inch monitor :
- Date of purchase: January 2008
- Source of purchase (local or overseas): One of the numerous Dinesh's Dell GOs
- Warranty remaining: warranty till 2013.
- Condition: working fine.

Regards,
KG.

I've got some old XBOX 360 games with me which iam not currently using.. Includes:

* Conflict Denied Ops
* Pirates of the Caribbean : At the world's End
* FIFA 2008
* Need for Speed Pro-Street
* Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas
* Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter
* Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare
* Call of Duty 5 : World at War

Discs are in good condition & manuals included with all, 3 boxes have slight damage but not noticeable..

Planning to sell these off.. Can somebody let me know how much these would fetch??

DCEite said:
Need following to sell:

(Each component is around 3.5 yrs old except Monitor and GFX card)

Intel C2D E6300 ConRoe

MSI P965 Neo Motherboard

512 * 2 Kingston 667 Mhz DDRII RAM

Dell E198WFP 19 inch widescreen 2 years old

MSI GeForce 8400 GS 512 MB (4 months old but Bill lost)

Hitachi 250 GB HDD

LG DVD writer

Zebronics Cabinate

Keyboard+Mouse (standard)

Altec Lansing ATP 3
Any comments ?

Help me with prices of these..

1. Dell 2407wfpb (No warranty/No dead Pixel)
2. EVGA 790i Ultra(Have some freezing problem)
3. CoolerMaster 600w PSU(No Warranty, Working Absltly fine)
4. Asus p5ne-sli(No warranty again)

Friend needs to sell ,

~4-5 month old Sansa Clip+ 4GB Black without the stock earphones.no scratches or anything .Bought from KMD.

Also a Transcend 8GB microSD class 6 card bought for ~1000 bucks with bill from Lamington road.

How can he expect for both as well as individually ?

FaH33m said:
Friend needs to sell ,

~4-5 month old Sansa Clip+ 4GB Black without the stock earphones.no scratches or anything .Bought from KMD.

Also a Transcend 8GB microSD class 6 card bought for ~1000 bucks with bill from Lamington road.

How can he expect for both as well as individually ?

Reduce the prices by 25% from the current market price & put them up for sale.

Reduce the Sansa price further to compensate the missing headphones

Take your decision based on the response

The transcend card should go fast but the Sansa may make you sweat a bit

for howmuch can i sel lthis whole lot for ?:
Psp fat 5.00 m33-6 analog stick broken(can be fixed), 5 umds with plastic cases(mgs acid2, untold legends, tekken dark ressurection, call of duty 2, extreme force), psp case and sansdisk 4gb memory card with it. Thnks in advance.

How much for-

E7200- 8-10months warranty left iirc, never OCed

E8400 E0- approx a year of warranty left, never OCed

MSI P45 Neo - around a year of warranty left iirc

Biostar Tpower I45 mobo- approx a year of warranty left

XFX 4870 1GB 7 months old approx

XFX 5770 1GB 7 months old approx

2TB WD Green- bought in Dec 2009, 5 years warranty overall, rmaed last month and got a new WD AV-GP EVDS, lies sealed.

1TB WD Black- bought in May 2010 iirc, 5 years wraranty overall, rmaed last month and got a new 1TB Black some days back, lies sealed.

Dell 2408 WFP

2 years old, came with 5 years warranty- very sparingly used as friend is hardly at home and desktop lies packed up most of the time.

How much can i get 9 months old Acer Aspire Netbook D250 6 cell batteyr one... need to sell it ... and just adapter missing.. how much can i get for that..

anks22402 said:
How much can i get 9 months old Acer Aspire Netbook D250 6 cell batteyr one... need to sell it ... and just adapter missing.. how much can i get for that..
new one is arnd 15k online and arnd 1k less in stores...so you can guess...

mutant said:

The adapter is also missing & i think a new original adapter costs between 1.5k to 2k

That will also have to be deducted from his price

So i think 10k would be good starting point unless I am horribly wrong about the adapter price

I got an PSP kit which contains Pouch for PSP console, 2 UMD holders, cleaing cloth, earphone, USB cable. This kit is compatible for PSP Fat, 3xxx series.
I have never any of it except for the earphones just to check.
How much can this go for?

anks22402 said:

mutant said:

If you post guess, why post? :-S

shravank30 said:
The adapter is also missing & i think a new original adapter costs between 1.5k to 2k

That will also have to be deducted from his price

So i think 10k would be good starting point unless I am horribly wrong about the adapter price

New has newer model processor and more battery life? maybe bigger hdd too? 9K with adapter ok?

Ritvik said:
How much for a Sony PS3 Slim 120GB - bought in Dec 2009, remaining warranty and with no problems whatsoever??
A new one retails for about 17~17.5k without a game so I think ~14k is a fair price. :)

PS: Why are you selling it? :O

Bored with it. Prefer gaming on a comp and won't be able to use it for at least a year with education taking priority (once again :()

PS - Sushant I see you watching this thread! You're partly responsible for me wanting to try out the PS3 :S

Just for the sake if i want to upgrade what would i get back for

core 2 duo 2.66 e7400

Asus P5K-VM

Transcend 800MHz 2GB * 3= 6 GB Total

XFX 8600 GTS 512 MB

Please advise

eBRo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back