(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these priced proper ?

Nokia 5320 - November 2008 Purchase - Box, Bill, charger, Headsets, 1GB Memory Card - cosmetic condition 5/10 - Rs.1149
Nokia 5030 - August 2010 purchase - Box, Bill, Charger, headsets may be - Mint Condition - Rs.549
Nokia 1661 - September 2009 purchase - Rs.449

All phones work perfectly fine. All price excluding shipping as I m not looking to ship these.

Anyone ?

How much can i get for these:

Core i7 920 - 3 years old, never overclocked, condition 9/10
Asus P6T Deluxe OC Palm Edition - 3 years old, never overclocked, condition 9/10
3x2GB Corsair XMS3 1600 Mhz (7-7-7-20) - 3 years old, condition 9/10
Palit GTX 260 SP216 - 3 years old, condition 7/10 (little bit dusty thats all)

How much can I expect for my desktop:

CPU: Intel Core i3 2100
Mobo: Intel DH67VR
RAM : Corsair 4GB DDR3 1333mhz
HDD - Seagate 500gb 7200.12
Display: Dell IN2030M 20" LED
Cabinet: Cooler Master CM 310 (Black)
PSU - Cooler Master 400w
Keyboard/Mouse - Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 (My review)
ODD - Samsung 22x SATA DVD

Bought after a discussion at TE: Thread link

How much can i expect for LG JAZZ 42" LCD FULL HD. Around 2years old. Very good condition. Some one please suggest a good price.
At tht time i bought it for 83k

My currently using laptop. Vostro 1500
15.4 inch wide screen. Intel Core2duo@1.6Ghz , 4GB ram (Updated 6 months back), 160GB HDD , Nvidia Geforce 8400GS 128mb dedicated , battery life excellent (changed 6 months back ) , power cord included.
Keyboard is a spill proof keyboard.

How much can i expect for LG JAZZ 42" LCD FULL HD. Around 2years old. Very good condition. Some one please suggest a good price.
At tht time i bought it for 83k

With the current scenarios of lcd/led tv's. You would not even get half the price. Better use in some other room.

With the current scenarios of lcd/led tv's. You would not even get half the price. Better use in some other room.
I have an LED in my room so i want to go with an LED in living room replacing the lg jazz. I am ok to go with with half the price.

I have an LED in my room so i want to go with an LED in living room replacing the lg jazz. I am ok to go with with half the price.

Then all the best with the sale bro. Selling the lcd will not fetch any good amount to justify the amount of depreciation for it. With the current scenarios people are getting these sizes lcd for less than 30k, so definitely even if you put it at that price, expect bargaining to happen.

Dell XPS 15 l502x
5 months used, still in warranty. Any idea?

Configs - 2nd gen i7, 6gb ram, 540m 2GB GPU, 750gb, full HD screen

How much would I get for?

1) Western Digital Scorpio Black 320GB 7200RPM SATA 3.0Gbps 2.5inch
Date of purchase: October 2010
1500/- FOR THIS
Source of purchase (local or overseas): USA, Came with Alienware M11x
Warranty remaining: None, as it came with the System
Condition: Runs perfect, no bad sectors or any errors in HD Tune

2) Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200.12 Brand New RMA
3000/- FOR THIS
Date of purchase: 2010
Source of purchase (local or overseas): Local
Warranty remaining: 14 Oct 2014
Condition: Brand New RMA

3) Nanya 4GB (2GBX2) 1Rx8 PC3-10600S-9-10-B2.1333 DDR3 Laptop RAM
Date of purchase: October 2010
Source of purchase (local or overseas): USA
Warranty remaining: None, stock RAM on Alienware M11x
Condition: Works perfect!

Hope this helps.....

Hi Guys,

How much can i get for
Brand New Locked Verizon iPhone 4s 16GB

Box available, Bill available, purchased 4th October 2012

Your comments would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks

How much for a mint Motorola Atrix with charger, case, and original box, with no scratches on screen and just scuff marks on the back due to going in and out of the case. Everything works great except bluetooth and wifi, whenever i try to switch them on phone just reboots.

How much for a mint Motorola Atrix with charger, case, and original box, with no scratches on screen and just scuff marks on the back due to going in and out of the case. Everything works great except bluetooth and wifi, whenever i try to switch them on phone just reboots.

6k@most! Coz A Lot Of People Use Wifi!

Have a super maintained note 1 bought in February so warranty is still left.. how much can I expect to get for this.. living in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back