(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys please help me with this.. Need to make up my mind on what to do.

Hi Guys,

How much can i get for
Brand New Locked Verizon iPhone 4s 16GB

Box available, Bill available, purchased 4th October 2012

Your comments would be greatly appreciated .
Thanks

Guys please help me with this.. Need to make up my mind on what to do.

Verizon ?

You probably wont get over 32-33k . Bill does not add to the price since you wont get warranty for it .After Iphone 5 Launch , You can get a new Iphone 4s in Gaffar in 33k

How much can I get for my iphone 4, 32 GB, Black, Factory Unlocked on IOS 6, Box, USB cable.

Took from my friend in US who bought it on contract and closed the contract paying the dues. Approx 1.5 or less years old.

Few very-light (2-3) scratches on glass which are not visible unless checked closely and almost not visible with my current screen guard.

No damages, almost prefect battery (95%- which I checked last month on IOS 5.1.1)

AMD Athlon II X2 240 2.80 GHz
Date of Purchase - January 2010
Perfect Working condition
How much do I expect for it?

hey ppl .. how much for a iphone 4s RMA'd yesterday .. 16gb white .. fu .. india purchase :) have apple care on it .. warranty till dec 2103

32 odd k is an overkill.
It is currently retailing at 33.5k in heera Panna sealed when I checked yesterday.
The only thing in his favor is that it has 2 months of warranty remaining. But I assume people would prefer a brand new piece as opposed to something having less than 2 months of warranty.
I would say anything between 25 to 29 k depends on how quickly you want to sell it.

32 odd k is an overkill.
It is currently retailing at 33.5k in heera Panna sealed when I checked yesterday.
The only thing in his favor is that it has 2 months of warranty remaining. But I assume people would prefer a brand new piece as opposed to something having less than 2 months of warranty.
I would say anything between 25 to 29 k depends on how quickly you want to sell it.

i'm guessing this was for my post !! its got 1 year and 2 months bro .. i said it has apple care till dec 2013. so practically its a brand new set with 1 yr n 2 months warranty

i'm guessing this was for my post !! its got 1 year and 2 months bro .. i said it has apple care till dec 2013. so practically its a brand new set with 1 yr n 2 months warranty

Apologies for my quote then.
Price then should be around 28 to 32 k depending on how quick you wish to sell.

Ps-I kinda confused this with the one you have on sale in the other forum:p

How much for Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth Audio Devices. Condition 10/10. Used once for checking that all. Indian bill and warranty.

Please let me know the individual rates for all these 3 items:

1. AMD quad core 9850:
2. 2gb DDR2 ram:
3. Samsung CD writer:

All these 3 items are 6 yrs old. So let me know how much can I sell them for and please provide individual rates of all the 3 items each.

How much can i get for a 1.5yr old LG cookie Pep mobile phone. One issue - its touch is not working. The display of the phone is working but no response for toch...
Every thing else is working and fuctional

How much will I get for manufacturer refurbished qwerty Motorola Droid 4 GSM cum CDMA phone. It is without accessories except charger.
The phone has been upgraded to ics and it works perfectly on gsm. There are some nicks on the side of the phone. The screen is in new condition, being replaced by Motorola.

How much can i sell the combo for ->

Intel Core i5-750
ASUS P7P55D-E Pro

bought on 26 May 2010 from Newegg.com (USA)

How much for Logitech Wireless Speaker Adapter for Bluetooth Audio Devices. Condition 10/10. Used once for checking that's all. Indian bill and warranty.

A PSP 2006 Piano Black, barely used!! bought in 2010. Along with 2x2gb mem sticks and a 8gb stick (Sony). AV component cables to connect to TV, carry bag, screen guard since day one, With a Tekken DR UMD, charger, original box intact with all manuals and stuff, got it modded and i have around 22 DVD's filled with PSP games in them (More than 100 games i suppose, bought that pack for 1500rs)...
What price for the whole bundle??

Hey guys

I have a 3 year old laptop - a Dell Studio 15 - lying idle. Config is :-

Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 2.4 GHz
4 GB DDR2 RAM
500GB HDD
ATI Radeon 4570 512MB
Backlit K/B
9 Cell battery (Very well maintained - Still gives me well over 3 hrs of backup)

The physical condition of the laptop is not very good. There are scratches and usage marks which are quite visible. I'd give it a 7/10. Also, the DVD drive does not work intermittently.

How much can I expect for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back