(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting..

How much for a used UMG1831 USB 3G Modem ? It was bought back in 2011 start.

Also i have this ZTE blade which probably has screen bad but i am not keen to get it repaired. Good to sell its parts separately ? If yes then is there any guide somewhere which suggests how to dismantle this phone without causing any damage ? I can also take this opportunity to see what might be the problem.

hello friends, i am willing to sell these components...
kindly help me out with the asking price

Processor:- Intel 3rd Gen i5-3570 (Nov2012 Purchase)

Motherboard:- ASUS H77 M-PRO (Nov2012 Purchase)

RAM:- 2x 4GB Gskill DDR3 1600 MHz Ripjaw (Nov2012 Purchase)

HDD:- 500 GB SATA (old drive)

Sony DVD-RW(Out of warranty)

Corsair GS 600 W SMPS (Nov2012 Purchase)

Cooler Master Elite 311 Plus Cabinet (Nov2012 Purchase)

Benq G2420HD monitor (Oct2012 Purchase)

Keyboard Optical Mouse (Out of warranty)

Altec Lansing ATP3 2.1 Speakers (Out of warranty)
thanks in advance...

Anyone please ???
Its urgent now.

How much can I expect of Friend's Iphone 4 with following details:
Phone 4 16 GB (US Version)
Color: Black
Factory Unlocked
Around 1.2 yrs old
Condition: 9/10
No scratches, Keep very neat n clean in the case always.
Genuine Apple earphones and USB Wall charger

Thanks in advance !!

WTS: Xbox360(black) 120GB(US) - 2 wireless controllers(Black & white) - White controller was bought on TE itself as a used piece + Stepdown converter + PowerBrick+Unused headset+Cables
-Source of purchase: US
- Warranty remaining: Expired
- Condition: Sparingly Used - Excellent condition

Games: All the games DVDs are in good condition.

Prince of Persia - Box cracked by DVD is perfectly fine
Dante's Inferno
Dragon Age - Origins
Fable 3
Max Payne
Civilization Revolution
PGR 3
Lego Indiana Jones - Kung Fu Panda

I don't want to sell the games seperately would have to go as a bundle.

How much for these??
Seagate 7200.10 160gb HDD without any warranty(no bad sectors)
Seagate 7200.10 250gb HDD with 1 year warranty left(no bad sectors)

I have a 15 day old Google Nexus 4 16GB that I want to sell. Here's the twist: It has a broken back.

How much do you think I should expect for it? I'm thinking that considering the ebay and graymarket price is 35k for the 16gig, around 24k would be good? I'll also throw in a Ringke Rearth slim case (http://www.rearthusa.com/assets/images/nexus_4_black_thum_02.jpg) which you can put on it and effectively hide the back.
The front is crystal clear and completely unaffected.

Intel E2180
Gigabyte G31 S2L(LAN not working)
2GB 800MHZ DDR2 Transcend RAM

All out of warranty ( don't know about RAM ) and never Over Clocked.

I have a 15 day old Google Nexus 4 16GB that I want to sell. Here's the twist: It has a broken back.

How much do you think I should expect for it? I'm thinking that considering the ebay and graymarket price is 35k for the 16gig, around 24k would be good? I'll also throw in a Ringke Rearth slim case (http://www.rearthusa.com/assets/images/nexus_4_black_thum_02.jpg) which you can put on it and effectively hide the back.
The front is crystal clear and completely unaffected.

You can get a new one from HSG/PPO and other sites for 21.5k, you really think anyone will pay 24k for a physically broken phone?

You can get a new one from HSG/PPO and other sites for 21.5k, you really think anyone will pay 24k for a physically broken phone?

Well my friend just sold a two for 35k each, I sold one for 36k. You can still see bids going up till this amount on Ebay. Visit grey markets in Delhi or Bangalore (those are the two where I've personally checked), it's available for the same or more. So people are paying a high price for this phone, which is one of the most exclusive in the Indian market, and even on the International market till some extent. So a 12k reduction off the market price for a broken back which doesn't affect the functionality (with a great case to cover it as well) is a decent deal for those who don't want to go through the hassle of international shipping and forwarding. I know it's really not much of a hassle for us net savvy (ugh I hate that term) people, but we tend to overestimate common folk. TE was probably not the right place to put it up I guess.

I have a 4+ year old original iPhone 2G 8 GB that I bought in October 2007.

I bought it from Karol Bagh, Delhi. I do not have a Receipt.

I am using it as my current phone. It is running custom iOS 3.1.3.

I am considering buying an iPhone 3GS. It costs around 12-14.5K on various online sites for the basic 8 GB factory unlocked model.

Can anyone tell me what I will be able to get for my iPhone 2G. The hardware is not faulty. The main reason I want to upgrade to iPhone 3GS is because I want to be able to run iOS 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back