(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not more than 15-16k per box IMO.
Adobe subscription rates are down to earth for their entire lineup of products both old and new.

https://creative.adobe.com/#plans

So if cs7+ master collection costs just 33k per year, cs5 web suite is around 15k me thinks. It doesn't matter now whether you bought it for 2000$ or less. Plus old cs users get 40% discount on first year of membership to cloud.

Hint: While selling the license just make sure to download license transfer form from adobe site.

Edit: see this article.
prodesigntools.com/adobe-creative-cloud-vs-cs6-comparison-which-to-buy.html
I am ready to sell them for 10k. Can you please tell me where to sell?

how much for 15 days old Blackberry Z10....

- Date of purchase: 9th nov 2013

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Malaysia

- Warranty remaining: warranty applicable in Malaysia afaik... so buyer has to send it to the service centre

- Condition: working condition 10/10, cosmetic condition 10/10

I plan to sell my samsung gaalxy note 1 witj box bill and all accessory
The screen is perfect thoungh some scratches on body condition is 8/10
I have lost my stylus
What price can o expect for this ?

I plan to sell my samsung gaalxy note 1 witj box bill and all accessory
The screen is perfect thoungh some scratches on body condition is 8/10
I have lost my stylus
What price can o expect for this ?

12k. You might want to mention the warranty remaining if any, and the color of the handset too.

I am ready to sell them for 10k. Can you please tell me where to sell?
Best people to sell these would be freelance graphics designers who won't mind getting an old licensed copy for a cheap price. Or you could contact some e-learning development companies and sell them the boxes if you have anyone working in such companies.
You can't sell these online unless the person buying is from same place. You will need to fill up & sign the license transfer form along with the person who bought it.

My laptop's mobo recetly died. except that, other components are working. I am planning to sell the whole thing, as repairs are too costly. Its configuration is as given below.
Brand & model name:- Zenith director+ ultra
CPU - Core2duo 2.2ghz
Ram - 2gb DDR2
HDD - 320GB
Screen - 15"
How much should I expect?

My laptop's mobo recetly died. except that, other components are working. I am planning to sell the whole thing, as repairs are too costly. Its configuration is as given below.
Brand & model name:- Zenith director+ ultra
CPU - Core2duo 2.2ghz
Ram - 2gb DDR2
HDD - 320GB
Screen - 15"
How much should I expect?

Approx 4.5-5k

an unused, sealed Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD, with ~1.5 yrs of warranty left, pls?!

Last edited:
how much for 15 days old Blackberry Z10....

- Date of purchase: 9th nov 2013

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): Malaysia

- Warranty remaining: warranty applicable in Malaysia afaik... so buyer has to send it to the service centre

- Condition: working condition 10/10, cosmetic condition 10/10

bump

I have a brand new on-ear headphones from denon (model: urban raver AH-D320)which I had got as a gift just a couple of days ago. Its too big for my taste and would like to sell it. How much can I expect for it?

Hi guys I want to sell Battlefield 3 + premium and Nexus 4 purchased on October 19 2013, how much and where do I sell them?

how much for Samsung galaxy S I9000, more than 2yrs old, chrome plating has gone and needs bezel replacement, apart from that general usage wear and tear. Screen is in touchwood condition and no issues with phone. Extra battery, original charger available.

Guys i have a good condition Gnex google edition. How much can i get for it. Condition 8.5/10

Also three cases for the same. Two capdase and one amzer. Whats the max i can get for it. Always used with cases and scratchguards.
uys

Guys asked the local shop here. He quoted 11k. What is the possibility online? It's in a very good condition.

Guys I have two laptops to sell.

Number one: Dell XPS 1645

• ProcessorIntel Core i7 720QM / 1.6 GHz
  • RAM installed size 4.0 GB
  • Hard Drive5000.0 GB - 7200.0 rpm
  • Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit, English
  • Display Type15.6
  • Graphics ProcessorATI Mobility RADEON HD 4670 1GB
  • Optical DriveCD/DVD Burner
  • FHD (1080p) rgbled screen
Everything except the battery is in top condition. No warranty. But the screen, heat sink, MB and touchpad were rma'ed 1 month ago.

Number two: Thinkpad R61

• Processor: Intel T7300 Core 2 Duo (2.0GHz, 800MHz FSB, 4MB Cache)
  • Chipset: Intel Mobile 965 Express chipset (Crestline)
  • Graphics: Intel X3100 (Integrated graphics card)
  • Operating System: Windows Vista Business 64-bit
  • Display: 14.1? WXGA+ 1440 x 900
  • Hard Drive: 120GB 5400RPM
  • Memory: 1GB (1 x 1GB, 1 slot open), up to 4GB max
  • Ports: 3 USB 2.0, Ethernet, Modem, Monitor out, Headphone OUT, Microphone IN
  • Slots: 1 PC Card Slot, 1 Express Card slot
  • Optical Drive: Ultra-bay DVD Recordable DL (8x)
  • Interfaces: Bluetooth, Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG LAN, Fingerprint scanner, Thinkpad light
  • Dimensions: 13.2" x 9.3" x 1.20 - 1.37" (335mm x 237mm x 30.0 - 34.9mm)
  • Weight: 5.2 lbs
HDD not working and one key on the keypad is hard to press. No warranty ofc.T

I am also planning to sell my PS3 rebug 4.46 (Modded) 160 GB. No warranty. Top condition.

Might also sell my BB Playbook 16GB. No warranty. Small dent on the left speaker, no functional damage.

Thnx for the help guys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back