(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
monster turbine pro copper sealed in box with bill from visions.ca(100% legit,check urself)
just ordered,they maybe here in a week.
am planning to sell these ,they cost at least above 20,000 in india(25,000 at ebay and amazon.in),,,come with lifetime warranty.so pls help me decide

have already got vsonic gr07 mk2 and have ordered rockit r-50,have already got brainwavz m3 and sony mh-1,,too so too many iem's[DOUBLEPOST=1387943759][/DOUBLEPOST]also mh-1 about 3 months old,with probably 40 hours of use along with omtp to ctia plug

am willing to let these go ,i have got the original bill dated 3 rd october
plug alone will cost a lot ,and its not even available in india

i will add mdr ex083 which came with my walkman e474 bundled in.
they are almost unused,maybe 1 hour of use

so u will get mh-1,omtp to ctia connector and ex083(retail for at least 750).
any opinion??on price??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CTIA-to-OMT...uetooth_Wireless_Products&hash=item3cd8dae983

http://www.ebay.in/itm/OEM-Original...ies&hash=item33866d1b98&_uhb=1#ht_5038wt_1037

http://www.ebay.in/itm/SONY-MDR-EX0...iPhone-MP3-WHITE-/181035772848#ht_3309wt_1037

as u can see the last link shows ex083 without box priced at rs 750
mine is also without box.

help me decide the price of above stuff
this is just a preview,i will post the pictures and details on market section on saturday or sunday

Last edited:
@sardar17, This thread is not meant for selling stuff.

if u want to to take it down i will[DOUBLEPOST=1387948117][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think he is the same person who was banned for similar offence on erodov
i was ,i won't lie
if its an offense i will bring it down

i have specified that i want a quote from ppl??
whats wrong in that??[DOUBLEPOST=1387948228][/DOUBLEPOST]and pls don't ban me
i am not trolling here,i am contributing at audio section and if at all this is against rules i have no problem deleting it

Delete your post above or redo it so that you only ask for price quotes. Already putting a price and asking people to pm you repeatedly means you're trying to sell stuff over pm first which is against forum rules.

Delete your post above or redo it so that you only ask for price quotes. Already putting a price and asking people to pm you repeatedly means you're trying to sell stuff over pm first which is against forum rules.
sure mate[DOUBLEPOST=1387949817][/DOUBLEPOST]okay so stuff cannot be sold over pm??

sure mate[DOUBLEPOST=1387949817][/DOUBLEPOST]okay so stuff cannot be sold over pm??
you need to follow certain guidelines in putting up a proper sale thread so please follow the rules to avoid yourself from being banned also please dont advertise sites just for some referal points

advance luck for your sale if it goes with a proper thread

you need to follow certain guidelines in putting up a proper sale thread so please follow the rules to avoid yourself from being banned also please dont advertise sites just for some referal points

advance luck for your sale if it goes with a proper thread

i am sorry man
was just looking for some suggestions,i will put up the sale on sunday.

btw i don't really care if i sell or not,,,,its that these things are not being used here so its better someone else gets it.
thanks for not banning me

How much for a 3 month old Asus K53TK with windows 8 pro + WMC? Config - AMD A6-3420m, 4gb, 320gb, 1gb 7670M GPU.
The tapes are still on around the screen bezel and the laptop is as good as new / in mint condition.[DOUBLEPOST=1387966474][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much for WD Scorpio 2.5-inch 160GB HDD - 3 yrs old
I'd be interested in your laptop HDD. Lets see what price the members here suggest and what price you'd like to sell it at (if at all i.e) :)

Last edited:
Brand new WD30EFRX WD 3TB Green NAS ready hard drive, I got it as a replacement for my WD20EZRX 2TB Green.

So how much i can sell it for? is sealed pack.

How much should I quote for brand new:

Brainwavz M5 IEM Earphone With Microphone
Brainwavz S1 Earphones

Last edited:
How much can I expect for a Nexus i9250 (White), with box and accessories? It's in average condition, a few dents here and there. I'd rate it a 6/10. Works perfectly fine, no issues, never been repaired.

Last edited:
Hello,
I have an iPad 4th generation which i bought on 2/07/13 with bill and warranty at iPlanet for 40k. It has a functional and cosmetic condition of 10/10 and 9/10. Its also jailbroken running iOS 7... How much can i quote for this?[DOUBLEPOST=1388158798][/DOUBLEPOST]i forgot to mention its wifi + cellular 16gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back