(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much should i expect for the following configuration-
1.Intel i5-2500k
2.Intel extreme DP67BGB3 motherboard (intel brand motherboard extreme series)
3.gskill 4 X 2GB DDR3 1600 Mhz
4.cooler master hyper 212 evo
5. 1 TB seagate barracuda 7200 rpm.
6, 2 TB seagate barracuda 7200 rpm.
7. 120 GB samsung 840 SSD.
8. logitech mk 320 wireless keyboard + mouse.
9. asus GTX 750Ti 2GB OC dual fan edition. in warranty 1.5 years +
10.corsair CX500 power supply. in warranty.
11. i ball cabinet.

Any idea how much I can get for a Beats Studio 2 Wireless Purchased in October 2016 & an iPad Air 2 32GB WiFI Purchased in November 2016

How much for:
iMac 27inch 5K with 32GB Ram and 2TB Fusion Drive. Bought for ₹168000/- last September 19th from Inspire store with 8GB Ram and then replaced it with gskill 32gb ram kit which costs me ₹12000.

Last edited:
I have a XFX R9 290x 4 GB graphics card how much would it fetch? planning to sell as i got a GTX 1070 8 gb card

- Date of purchase: Jan 2014

- Source of purchase (local or overseas): UK

- Warranty remaining: none

- Condition: 4/5

How much to expect for a laptop with following config.
Amd A8 6410, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, 2GB graphics card (Dedicated)
Bought around 2 to 2.5 Years ago.
Working good.

I have nzxt while phantom case (first version) with Asus mother board corsair h80,nzxt sentry, i72600k, 16GB RAM, cooler master 800w SMPS (HDD not included)
this system does not power on nor boot, SO I donot know which comp is damaged, and H80 was blowing air every minit when the last time it was working.

I have nzxt while phantom case (first version) with Asus mother board corsair h80,nzxt sentry, i72600k, 16GB RAM, cooler master 800w SMPS (HDD not included)
this system does not power on nor boot, SO I donot know which comp is damaged, and H80 was blowing air every minit when the last time it was working.
Buddy, seems you've posted it in the wrong thread.. This thread is for getting approximate pricing for your goods. So unless you're asking for the price you'd on the above mentioned system on its current condition. Please find the appropriate thread for getting solutions..

Buddy, seems you've posted it in the wrong thread.. This thread is for getting approximate pricing for your goods. So unless you're asking for the price you'd on the above mentioned system on its current condition. Please find the appropriate thread for getting solutions..
Thanks for your time posting replay, I am aware the thread my intention is to get price of the setup,

How much will my Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (Gold, 32 GB) sell for?
  1. Date of purchase: Aug 2016
  2. Source of purchase: Flipkart

3. Warranty remaining: Yes
  4. Condition: Excellent
  5. Original Box / Mail Bill Copy Available : Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back