(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Team, how much can I sell the following:

1. 8GB (2x4) Gskill DDR3 Ripjaws X 1600Mhz CL9 (Red)
- Condition: Used (mint condition.)
-Bought from overclockerszone ebay.in store and has lifetime warranty. (need to dig out the old ebay.in bill.)

2. Gigabyte GA-581M-S motherboard
- Condition: used for about 5 months (No issues)
- Bought from local computer shop with box, bill and warranty.

3. i7-4790k
- Condition: Used
- Bought from local store.
- with box and stock cooler. (warranty is over as)

4. NZXT S340 case.
- Condition: Used (1 USB port in front panel is not working, 1 case fan is not working)
- Bought from primeabgb (with bill and box, warranty is over)
Might be interested in one stick of ram, not sure how well it might pair with my hyperx ddr3 8 gig stick tho

Is the price tag of 22k good on this build. It is a used pc i inquired from a local dealer.
Processor- i5 4570
Mobo- h81m
Ram- 16gb 1600mhz ddr3 kingston
Gpu -rx 570 4 gb red dragon
1tb hdd
250 gb ssd wd
Antec 600w psu
And an antec case(idk the exact one)
Locally purchased
No warranty on gpu proccy and mobo.
Need guidance asap.

Also what can i get for my old build. It is an all in one from a company called view paker. Its got a h81m ww paired with a i3 4130 8 gigs of ddr3 1600 ram. 250w psu and a 1 tb hdd wd. The screen size is 21.5 in. It has speakers and microphone inbuilt in its chasis and it can be pretty easily be customized.
It was all purchased 4 years back and has no warranty available.

Is the price tag of 22k good on this build. It is a used pc i inquired from a local dealer.
Processor- i5 4570
Mobo- h81m
1tb hdd
250 gb ssd wd
Antec 600w psu
Locally purchased
Need guidance asap.

Also what can i get for my old build. It is an all in one from a company called view paker. Its got a h81m ww paired with a i3 4130 8 gigs of ddr3 1600 ram. 250w psu and a 1 tb hdd wd. The screen size is 21.5 in. It has speakers and microphone inbuilt in its chasis and it can be pretty easily be customized.

Take the above build i did as an example

An i5 4570 is not bad but these days you need every thread you can have. So 4 cores and 8 threads is mandatory imo
Ram is a pretty good deal.
Gpu - Rx 570 red dragon by powercolor is card i'm not so sure about. I enquired about it to someone on erodov but i forgot his name, but from what he told me, powercolor cards tend to be faulty.
Hard Drive is also Good
250 GB SSD is superb
Using an Antec PSU myself and upto my knowledge it can get the pc up and running ( my knowledge on PSUs are limited :p )
Case is well a Case.

Now no warranty is something i'm kinda scared about on the GPU.According to most people, they cards are of bad/inferior quality and The powercolor support is well, hard to say. Hoping someone here has some experience with them.

An i5 4570 is not bad but these days you need every thread you can have. So 4 cores and 8 threads is mandatory imo
Gpu - Rx 570 red dragon by powercolor is card i'm not so sure about. I enquired about it to someone on erodov but i forgot his name, but from what he told me, powercolor cards tend to be faulty.
Hard Drive is also Good
250 GB SSD is superb
Using an Antec PSU myself and upto my knowledge it can get the pc up and running ( my knowledge on PSUs are limited :p )
Case is well a Case.

Now no warranty is something i'm kinda scared about on the GPU.According to most people, they cards are of bad/inferior quality and The powercolor support is well, hard to say. Hoping someone here has some experience with them.
Thanks brother
Well i can exchange the card for a gtx 1060 3 gig for a little extra

How much should I sell my Raspberry Pi 3B+ for?
I don't have the box or the bill (it was gifted to me)
It is the 1GB RAM version.
I also have the official case, and it's barely been used.
How much should I sell it for?
Thanks! :D

Can someone help?

Intel Cpu value has gone down since the price reveal of 10th gen and Ryzen 3100 and 3300x models.And will go down further after release of newer model.Amd really did a number on Intel.

Right not you could get i7 10700 for 28k.So for i7 4790k 5-6k is good deal.

The Ryzen 3300x is priced around 9k and it will easily beat 7700k.

I gonna say 6k for processor at best and 4k for mobo.

- Yeah the 3300x is about 11k including taxes. But yeah true, I do get your point. I will probably re-purpose this rig for running ESXi as it works better with intel. Thanks for your input!

- Yeah the 3300x is about 11k including taxes. But yeah true, I do get your point. I will probably re-purpose this rig for running ESXi as it works better with intel. Thanks for your input!

Yep,I was about to say that.It;s better to keep Intel cpu's rather selling it for cheaper if you brought it for high price.

Hard Drive is also Good
250 GB SSD is superb
Case is well a Case.

Thanks brother
Processor- i5 4570
Mobo- h81m
1tb hdd
250 gb ssd wd
Antec 600w psu
Locally purchased
Need guidance asap.

Anyone else has any experience with powercolor. Should i get a 1060 3 gb for 1k extra that has some warranty on it. Also what will my old build sell for.

Thanks brother
A gtx 1060 3 gig would be worse than an rx 570 tho (check latest benchmarks) If you can perhaps buy a second hand rx 570 with warranty after a few months with that build, it might prove better (although an i5 4th gen isn't the best). I would do a stress test on that build if your dealer has it right now, and not go around searching for it first lol

I want to sell my rig because I plan to purchase an updated one. The following parts are in my rig(fully assembled and cable managed):

Case: NZXT 421RB with extra 140mm top fan
MB: Gigaybyte H97- D3H
Processor: i5 4460 with stock cooler
RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR3
GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC
SMPS: Seasonic SII620
Monitor: AOC 2243fw2k

I have the original bills for MB, GPU and Processor. They were purchased between 2014-16 so no warranty left but the system works perfectly and plays games like RDR2 on medium to high setting at 60fps 1080p without any problems. What can I sell this rig for?

Last edited:
Planning to sell some items after the lockdown is lifted . I am posting on this forum after a long break , kindly let me know the prices these items can fetch .
Intel i3 540 , gigabyte h55m-d2h board , 4*2 = 8gb DDR3 RAM , corsair vx 450 power supply . All in working condition . Only ram has warranty remaining . If i am not getting much then i will donate it to someone .

Planning to sell some items after the lockdown is lifted . I am posting on this forum after a long break , kindly let me the prices these items can fetch .
Intel i3 540 , gigabyte h55m-d2h board , 4*2 = 8gb DDR3 RAM , corsair vx 450 power supply . All in working condition . Only ram has warranty remaining . If i am not getting much then i will donate it to someone .
I3 : 0.6k
Board : 0.5k
Ram : 1k
VX450 : 1.2k

How much can I get for Asus Phoenix RTX2060 bought in October last year?
Are there any members here who can exchange with their AMD RX5600XT with my RTX2060?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back