(NO GPUs) 'How much can I sell this for?' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody plays "Last shelter survival" mobile game here ?
If so then is anybody interested in base and farms in state 983 ?

How much should i expect for Panasonic HC-PV 100 Camcorder with all accessories and bag..?? ..(Can trade with high end phones including iphone...

And Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro (8GB & 256GB) with bill and box...
One plus 7T 8GB and 128 GB (No box and bill) As i have misplaced it along with the charger which was in the box unused as i was using one plus 7 charger of my brother.. ... (If i find it i will update)
REALME 5 PRO (4GB & 64GB)
I had sent you pm long back when u posted about k20 pro for the first time. Did u check it?

How much should i expect for Panasonic HC-PV 100 Camcorder with all accessories and bag..?? ..(Can trade with high end phones including iphone...

And Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro (8GB & 256GB) with bill and box...
One plus 7T 8GB and 128 GB (No box and bill) As i have misplaced it along with the charger which was in the box unused as i was using one plus 7 charger of my brother.. ... (If i find it i will update)
REALME 5 PRO (4GB & 64GB)
How much should i expect for Lenovo Thinkpad E490 i5 8Gen... used one week only.... next to new condition.

Nintendo Switch bundle with the Dock, Neon Red & Neon Blue Joy-cons, Grip
+ 3 games (Supersmash bros, Zelda, Mario Kart).
Bought in June 2019, barely used, I don't have time to play on this platform.

How much can I sell this bundle for? Or just the games? I am a bit clueless about India pricing.

How much can I expect for MSI Rx560 Aero ITX OC 4GB version with 6 months warranty left?
with just 6 months warranty remaining,i would expect around 5k at most. It isn't an rx 570 and it isn't a 1050 ti either. it's not really a good card tbh

Nintendo Switch bundle with the Dock, Neon Red & Neon Blue Joy-cons, Grip
+ 3 games (Supersmash bros, Zelda, Mario Kart).
Bought in June 2019, barely used, I don't have time to play on this platform.

How much can I sell this bundle for? Or just the games? I am a bit clueless about India pricing.
If you are selling for a good price let me know....definitely interested.

What is a good price? Genuinely asking.
Since its a expensive handheld, not much demand in india with mobiles emulators and other phone games, only enthusiasts will buy it . You can try the standard 30% off and see how it goes. These things have as much demand as say a sony slt camera or nex cameras back in their infancies.

Btw are you still into photography. If so whats the current gear.

i5 4440 (2014)
Gigabyte B85 mobo (2017)
Klevv Fit 2x4GB DDR3 1600 (2017)
WD 320GB HDD (2015)
Corsair VS550 PSU (2015)
Some cheap Case with its own PSU

Have these components lying around, tested em yesterday and everything still works perfectly. Haven't sold anything on the market since ages, would like to know what these would fetch. Thanks in advance.

i5 4440 (2014)
Gigabyte B85 mobo (2017)
Klevv Fit 2x4GB DDR3 1600 (2017)
WD 320GB HDD (2015)
Corsair VS550 PSU (2015)
Some cheap Case with its own PSU

Have these components lying around, tested em yesterday and everything still works perfectly. Haven't sold anything on the market since ages, would like to know what these would fetch. Thanks in advance.
I5 : 2.5k
B85 : 1.2k
Ram : 1.2k
320gb : 0.5k
VS550 : 1.4k
Old cabinet with psu : Donate [emoji28]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back