The Mask is getting married!

KingKrool

Skilled
Now, those of you who are long time members of TE may know that every year Masky claims he has gotten engaged and is going to get married on the 29th of February. People congratulate him, and then someone reminds them that February only has 28 days.

Well no more, dear friends. This year, February has 29 days..... so that must mean Masky's getting hitched in two weeks!! Express your good wishes for him by posting here and ALSO by spamming him by PM (for good measure)!

KingKrool said:
Now, those of you who are long time members of TE may know that every year Masky claims he has gotten engaged and is going to get married on the 29th of February. People congratulate him, and then someone reminds them that February only has 28 days.
Well no more, dear friends. This year, February has 29 days..... so that must mean Masky's getting hitched in two weeks!! Express your good wishes for him by posting here and ALSO by spamming him by PM (for good measure)!
lol ! Congratulations Masky on finally getting ready to tie the knot :lol:sweet revenge!!

KingKrool said:

Nah..that holds only for non-leap years. For leap years, its 30th Feb I guess :bleh:

^ Somebody who was frantically looking for a compromise between his beloved 2.0 setup and a forced upon 5.1 setup? :rofl:

Kumar said:
EDIT: What does his nick start with?

i know one whose starts with hm & one whose starts with avi ;)

the one frantically looking for a compromise between his beloved 2.0 setup and a forced upon 5.1 setup is superczar :)

i think even vij will get married soon

Back