The Motorola Defy Thread

I was in cm7 rc1 and recently got 1.5,,i cleared partition and cache and installed ,,everything working fine, but while calling(outgoing -incoming both) there is no sound,,rest everything working fine,even gprs,wifi working fine..I noticed that there is no indian baseband in inbuilt baseband finder, I am into hong,taiwan optus SEA 2.59.0,,please help/

Note: after installing,, i made and recived few calls which were perfectly allright,,after that i opened baseband switcher and select hong,taiwan optus SEA 2.59.0 and facing this problem,

hi... my defy. using the 3G net like anything.. already crossed the data . limit... plz tell the best software to disconnect/connect internet from Defy... kindly help..

terminater said:
hi... my defy. using the 3G net like anything.. already crossed the data . limit... plz tell the best software to disconnect/connect internet from Defy... kindly help..

If you want to manually disable/enable data then you can simply go to Settings>Data Manager>Data Delivery and check/uncheck to enable or disable the data consumption :)

@Defy Users

Anybody tried CM 7.1 for Defy which officially got released for Defy?

Will it be worthy to upgrade from 7.1 RC1.5? and Would that mean a simple upgrade or repeating the whole procedure (reset, wipe, install)?

Deal of the Day - Letsbuy: Moto Defy @ 13599 (after coupon) with free stuff worth 1200.. Anyone wants to buy it for a good price, here's your chance.. :)

Strange. The new Cyanogen Mod 7.1 was not posted by Quarx, but a new user called "CyanogenMod".

[ROM} CyanogenMod 7 for the Motorola Defy :: V7.1.0 (9 Oct 2011) - xda-developers

Anyone tried it yet? I am trying it out today.

^^Yeah... 1GHz is a piece of cake... Some people even managed to overclock the processor of their Defy to 1.4GHz stable... IINM if you would install custom rom for eg. WajkIUI... i think Wajk the creater has put some code in the ROM which automatically overclocks the Defy processor to 1GHz...

Hades. said:
^^Yeah... 1GHz is a piece of cake... Some people even managed to overclock the processor of their Defy to 1.4GHz stable... IINM if you would install custom rom for eg. WajkIUI... i think Wajk the creater has put some code in the ROM which automatically overclocks the Defy processor to 1GHz...

wow 1 ghz is really nice , its the best bet for its price beating all 10-20k segment phones

Reboot the phone, press vol down when the blue LED glows, select CPU settings, Then increase/decrease the Vsel values and volt settings. (Don't forget to save the new settings in the bottom screen)

Vsel 1 - Should not come below 300 MHz and the corresponding volt should be around 20

Vsel 2 - 600 MHz and corresponding volt around 30-40

Vsel 3 - 800 - 1.2 GHz, but be careful or else it will fry your CPU.

There is also Vsel 4 in New kernels and in my current ROM Motoginger..

Here is a guide for you..

android underground: SetVsel: overclock and undervolt your Motorola Defy

@ Hades: WIUI has now 1.1 GHz as the default Vsel 3 setting.. :)

Back