The new perfumes thread maybe?

IMG_20140323_153044.jpg

@ Tom Ford Boutique today :)

Yes, do what chaos said. One of my friends ordered something from strawberry net and was made to wait after reaching india. He then had to pay customs (to the postman who delivered). He got a refund from strawberrynet for the same.

Also, If anyone is interested in joining a split of Tom Ford Private Blend Noir de Noir, let me know.
Will be getting the 250 ml flacon at june end/mid july from Tom Ford Boutique here in Delhi.
250 ml = 35 k.
doing 4*50 ml splits. Last 50 ml left.

Getting NdN and Tuscan Leather. Tuscan Leather split has been filled.

Just bought 100 ml of tom ford tuscan leather and 120 ml of creed green irish tweed :)
Paid 210 usd for the tuscan leather and 100 usd for the 120 ml GIT(90%full).
Friend will be bringing it here in aug.

Some decants i got today via a friend :)
5 mls of green irish tweed, millesime imperial and silver mountain water all by creed.
Also, 12 decant bottles of 10 ml capacity.

Around Rs. 4000. Was on sale.

100 dollars for GIT is an incredible price. Congratulations.
Thanks man! :) i'm much more excited about Tuscan leather.

Attachments

• IMG_20140619_201039.jpg
    IMG_20140619_201039.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 456
Some decants i got today via a friend :)
5 mls of green irish tweed, millesime imperial and silver mountain water all by creed.
Also, 12 decant bottles of 10 ml capacity.

Thanks man! :) i'm much more excited about Tuscan leather.

I really want to get my hands on some Millesime Imperial, but I've read that it has longevity issues. What do you think?

I really want to get my hands on some Millesime Imperial, but I've read that it has longevity issues. What do you think?

Tried m.i today. Not a fan! I dislike this one from creed. Havent tried enough to judge longevity yet.
Smw and git are so much better than m.i.
For me, from the house of Creed,
1. Aventus (full bottle worthy)
2. Green irish tweed (fbw)
3. Royal oud (fbw)
4. Virgin island water (decant worthy)
5. Silver mountain water (decant worthy)
6. Original santal(identical to mont blanc individuel) (buy OS instead)
.(yet to try others like jardin d'amalfi, spice and wood, sublime vanille, erolfa)
Millesime imperial.

where can I buy decant bottles and tester bottles in India, preferrably Bangalore?[DOUBLEPOST=1404215685][/DOUBLEPOST]wait.. before that.. I am guessing decant bottles are smaller tester bottles :D

Last edited:
Wow, some of you guys r really spending big on perfumes. If you ever came to know the making cost of these, it would be a really bitter pill to swallow.

Wow, some of you guys r really spending big on perfumes. If you ever came to know the making cost of these, it would be a really bitter pill to swallow.
I know man, but then such is life.. :) whatever makes us happy haha!
I have a perfumer friend who will be launching his brand soon, so its good to get some insights at the same time.
[DOUBLEPOST=1404305461][/DOUBLEPOST]
where can I buy decant bottles and tester bottles in India, preferrably Bangalore?[DOUBLEPOST=1404215685][/DOUBLEPOST]wait.. before that.. I am guessing decant bottles are smaller tester bottles :D
Hard to get in India man, best to get from abroad.
Go join the groups on facebook - Fragrance Guru Nation, Facebook Fragrance Friends, Fragrance Marketplace.
Very active communities and with plenty of good deals and knowledge to get.
As for me, I've bought a 250 ml flacon (big bottle) of Noir de Noir for 256 pounds from UK duty free, cheapest price I could find! Costs a mammoth 35k here in Tom ford Delhi boutique. 5 of us are pooling in money for 50 ml share each.

Last edited:
Who is this perfumer friend of yours? I supply to a lot of perfume manufacturers. Might be of interest to me.
I have a perfumer friend who will be launching his brand soon, so its good to get some insights at the same time.
Hard to get in India man, best to get from abroad.
Go join the groups on facebook - Fragrance Guru Nation, Facebook Fragrance Friends, Fragrance Marketplace.
Very active communities and with plenty of good deals and knowledge to get.
As for me, I've bought a 250 ml flacon (big bottle) of Noir de Noir for 256 pounds from UK duty free, cheapest price I could find! Costs a mammoth 35k here in Tom ford Delhi boutique. 5 of us are pooling in money for 50 ml share each.

Whaaaaa??? Is it that good?

Back