The ONE I have been desperately waiting for !

shashank_r_t

Disciple
Well.. after my past phone debacles, I had decided to go for a top end models and not being impressed with S2 (I9100G) I was desperately waiting for this ONE

Then on one lazy saturday morning it finally arrived.... let pics do the talking (will update more pics soon)

The Package...

img9686u.jpg

The Box...

img9691q.jpg

img9692yw.jpg

img9689k.jpg

img9694c.jpg

img9697t.jpg

img9701p.jpg

img9702g.jpg

Will post my impressions abt the phone soon....

Damages - Less than I expected
happy19.gif
happy19.gif

~ Shashank

Congrats dude. Even I wanted to buy one but the bastids on ebay jacked up the prices.

Yeah. On the last day the coupons were to be applied the prices went up. I had a talk with the Noida seller on Monday, when his price was 34,990. I tried paying that night itself but HDFC Netbanking site got f****ed up. Next day the price for the same listing was 36099. Ended up ordering a Note for 28,791. And yes even Note's price was jacked up from 30690 to 31990 for that day. But at least they had added the Premium Suite to the offer plus Sennheiser headphones.

Yeah. On the last day the coupons were to be applied the prices went up. I had a talk with the Noida seller on Monday, when his price was 34,990. I tried paying that night itself but HDFC Netbanking site got f****ed up. Next day the price for the same listing was 36099. Ended up ordering a Note for 28,791. And yes even Note's price was jacked up from 30690 to 31990 for that day. But at least they had added the Premium Suite to the offer plus Sennheiser headphones.
Yupp. My second option was to buy the NOTE, again. I so wanted to have the One X but these lousy capitalistic folks screwed up at the end.

That Senny offer is great. I'll now wait for another few months to have a look at the next gen phones and then decide.

Thanks all...
<
<

#[member='jesal'] HTC ONE has IPS S-LCD display. Not sure what you mean by LED display.. 3D dispaly?

#Vasishta.Sushant Dude.. the seller from whom I ordered has told that new stocks are expected by tuesday. So hope there are good listings by tuesday. Now the price of ONE X has shot up due to limited stocks.

#msm1985 - battery life is ok types 18 hrs with medium usage but stsrt the gaming sessions and it may not even alst 6 hrs. But then these are very early impressions.

Back