The One Plus One Pics and initial impressions

Thanks to Techenclave and @Xanthor who was kind enough to give me the invite, i received The Oneplus One yesterday. Here is some pics and my initial impressions

IMG_9245-2.jpg

I received the package (to Thrissur ,Kerala) in three days from ordering . the packing is not that good with just one strip of glue tape holding it ttogether.

Nothing can beat flipkart in packaging, please also post some more photos, what about yellow tint and any other issues like phone heating while charging or ghost touches?

I have also received oneplus one yesterday...Pls do a review of its camera as i am not liking as compared to Nexus 5 doing 1080p...Yes 4k is a plus which is why i bought this but am not satisfied with colors and sharpness of video...
Do give ur opinions comparing with other high end phones...thanks

Initial impressions ...
Phone is really thin comparing to the galaxy grand i have , Display is excellent touch response is good also no yellow stain issue . But quickly attracts fingerprint stains . The back side is good to hold and gives good grip but its look is not of my taste . it dosent look premium or worth 22k from the back side . interface is very fluid no lag at all . Since i am using CM11 on galaxy grand the interface is almost the same . i could int test the camera much but indoor shots came out bit shaky . Front cam pictures are good to see on the phone , the power button can be used as shutter button which is a nice feature . i have not inserted the sim yet i dont want to cut my sim which i am using for last eleven years (that have Escotel branding ) i will get a micro sim and test it further[DOUBLEPOST=1417886096][/DOUBLEPOST]i also ordered a flip cover from amazone
http://www.amazon.in/OnePlus-Flip-Cover-Black/dp/B00PLOPO2E/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1417885956&sr=8-10&keywords=one plus one case
dose it need a screen protector ? any suggestions ?

Back