The Sony PSP reviewed

Yeah the device seems to be on mosts ppl shopping list. Mine too, but the cost of the games have put me off. 3.5k for each, the psp is down to 15k in mumbai right now.

superczar said:
12.5K in Chennai...Games are too expensive though...Too badt they had to choose the UMD format :devil2:

Cracked Devil there! :devil2:
But I hope the Underground will find some way around this like a mod-chip or something!
BTW, the device supports MemoryGate & MemoryStick.
So, if you want, you can spend some green bucks and ........ :eek:hyeah:

there wont be a modchip for the psp cause i dont think there is a way to write the umds atm.

there will mostly be memory disc or card like the 1 used for gameboy advance.
u can store delete n copy games on it & load it on your psp.

& all sony consoles are always cracked, so i dont see this 1 not being cracked in the new future

But how good can chottu games that can be accomodated on a memory stick be....
Wish some1 finds out a way to create bootlegged copies of UMDs, ...
And Well said Params, unless PSP becomes popular in Asia, fat chance it'll be cracked

the gba flash mem card used to cost a lot when it was released. but becomes cheap later.

will have to wait & see what happens with psp

Saw the review jus now .All i can say is AWESOME .Never thought movies gonna look soo gud on handhelds .Since psp's got no comprtition watsoever the prices may not fall down .May be i'll get it wen join my job :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

but after a year, a new version of handheld from either sony or Microsoft wud be out and no one wud care about the PSP :p

Well, that's true to some extent but it may turn out to be false!
For example,
1. Sony had been pushing its PS2 console since a very, very long time. At least, well over 1 year. :p
2. Also, Nintendo did not feature any other console after the GBA(SP) for a long time. (In this case too, well above 1 year :eek:hyeah: )

Rave said:
but after a year, a new version of handheld from either sony or Microsoft wud be out and no one wud care about the PSP :p

Well ps2 is out 4 much more then a yr and ppl(hmm. i dunno y?) still seem to care (as u call it) about it

only point that i wanted to make was that after a year, something new wud be out and this thing wud no longer be in mainstream, and the joy, call it flaunting of a latest gadget gives u its own pleasure, imagine having a PSP now, using it among ur frineds or at someplace, what reaction wud u get? and same thing after a year?

i know the point above it not entirely techie, but its just my way of looking it, ofcourse u play the games, not flaunt the hardware, but well, be true, wud u really not flaunt it? :p

of course we wud flaunt(if we had it that is)
but if sum1 got the buks to buy such a gadget 4 faluntin he must have buks to buys the games too

Back