The TATA PHOTON + USAGE offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit25589

Disciple
i have a brand new tata photon device

opened this thread since i do not use photon for daily net but i require it.

this thread is not posted to sell the device it is being posted to sell the usage which is available on it

it has a offer of 15 gb usage for 2 months (no bill for first 2 months if the usage is under 15 gb

+

2 gb usage free for next 4 months+ (billing amount of 400 which has 400 mb can be upgraded or downgraded to any offer under the request)

i m giving the whole usage for 1.5 k

+

the buyer has to be pay the bill for later 4 months of the offer ( where he will get 2 gb usage free )

so lets compare what are u paying and what are u getting

what u get

2 months 15 gb usage (3k as per tata indicom website)

next 4 months 2 gb usages (2.5 is 800 rs lets assume this to be 500 so thats another 2 k for 4 months . u will be billed during this period so some bill will come which u have to pay in both the cases)

so total of 5 k usage

what are u paying for it

only 1.5 k

so u r getting things what u get in 5 k in 1.5k

Note the device is not for sale >>>>>

so the buyer has to return me the device after 6 months

So as a security i ll take 1.5 k from the user which will be returned when the device is returned.

new one costs 2299.

only local (thane and mumbai central ) preferred max ( good friends who have traded with me from other cities preferred)

the device is purcahsed on 17th of june

img0008am.jpg

img0007a.jpg

if anyone is intrested plzzzz Pm me

and to all crappers i know this is samsung offer (trying to recover what i have paid in offer)

plzz see any of the ebay link for the samsung offer u can get it easily.

updates edited

due to the supras question in the thread

the device will be sold directly @ 2000rs

so the whole offer goes for 2000+1500

3.5 k for device + usage

The deal with argus is over sucessfully

This time i m selling the whole device 1.3 k

+ there is 2 months free 2 gb left in it

the basic plan is 400 mb 400rs

so the monthly bill of 400 rs + ST for 2.4 gb per month

after two months the buyer will be able to transfer the photon to his name

or may be e can do it now also

reason for selling no longer need tata photon

is the device/account already registered in your name ? i might know someone who uses the device regularly and might be interested, however he would be more interested in directly just taking the device at a decent price than just the usage and hence the question.

* You can post that this voucher is usually available with Samsung Laptops for free and cannot be transferred. So in case the buyer who takes it from you and puts up a huge usage amount (say 100 GB) you will land up in big trouble. Its better you sell the device along with the free usage outright by transferring the connection in the name of the buyer. That way you save urself from the headaches later and also from some legal liabilities that might arise out of selling such a thing !

Supra said:
* You can post that this voucher is usually available with Samsung Laptops for free and cannot be transferred. So in case the buyer who takes it from you and puts up a huge usage amount (say 100 GB) you will land up in big trouble. Its better you sell the device along with the free usage outright by transferring the connection in the name of the buyer. That way you save urself from the headaches later and also from some legal liabilities that might arise out of selling such a thing !
can i transfer the connection to other person name if its that case then i m readay to do that
i thought the account is untrasferable

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@ thetechmind plzzz clear the Pm

thnx supra will upadte the thread

updates in the thread will completely sell the device

swapnil6788 said:
wanna exchange with MTS blaze premium 1 month old with no free usage prepaid & inbuilt memory card reader
ygpm.........

bump....................

under the usage only the device taken by Argus

the device is to be returned till mid of december

2.5 k recived 1.5 k taken as security of modem ll return after i get the router back perfectly.

I have a tata photon device and what you are offering here is a huge risk to you. the device can give minimum download of 500mb an hour and it wouldn't take more than a day to blow everything you are selling. after that if the person buying continues using, the bill would be 1 rupee per 1Mb and a huge bill. the usage values aren't properly updated for 3 days so, credit limit wouldn't matter either.

^ Thats quite true raju_rashmi2000 and its nice of you to point it out. However, the seller and I have already discussed the fine details prior to the deal which includes but is not limited to all that you have posted :)

As long as Tata Indicom sends the bills according the the download limits mentioned by the seller, there is not going to be any problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back