The truth is out there

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Generally the ufo/et subject is a taboo at technology forums as such but i came across this fantastic footage i just couldn't resist posting. All the footage is from NASA and is shot in the infra-red spectrum. These videos are a series of incidents which took place on various space shuttle missions. Hoaxs apart this is clearly the real deal.

The first footage is from the STS-75 shuttle mission. Nasa was testing out a new electronic dynamic tether to aid propulsion and the tether broke due to an electrical overload. While Nasa was busy filming the tether it was literally swarmed by a lot of unidentified flying objects ! No claims as such about the origins of the objects but they sure don't look like space debris, or ice pieces. Check out the video and make up your minds.

[youtube]As-wYmFYb3I[/youtube]

Then there is the STS-63 footage with a lot of objects flying to and fro from the earth. There are a hell of objects just flying impudently and come directly in view of the shuttle camera which is trying to pin point the location of Mir.

[youtube]yCQLMRvr_jc[/youtube]

This interesting footage from STS-48(?) footage shows a object making a high speed turn which is almost impossible given any earth originating modern avionics technology ! There are several ufos which fly-by in the video

[youtube]SXWrP8mItgI[/youtube]

This STS-80 footage shows a ring of objects appearing in front of the shuttle camera over looking the earth.

[youtube]FJyuQVIFdKo[/youtube]

Two astronauts on a routine repair mission fail to notice a object flying by in the background. They are questioned about the object by ground control

[youtube]WhzrUpdn1-Q[/youtube]

Now all this may sound fantastic and given the belief system that we are accustomed to and abide by our minds immediately look for ways to disapprove this. But for moment if we get off our "We are the only intelligent life form in this universe" high horse, we might be able to see that life might exist elsewhere too and we might be not alone.

1. Camera artifacts and other minor technical issues

2. Why are aliens always such hideous and exhibitionist creatures?

3. We don't even know what "life" means.

4. We're not alone. There are 6.7 billion of us.

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. :)

- Calvin & Hobbes

there is intelligent life out there ...you guys dont seriously think that only in earth life just came about ...and if evolution happened on earth whats stopping it from happening anywhere else?

who defines what life is?

we call it organic+oxygen/CO2 consuming..

does this HAVE to be a universal law? not necessary i say.

Yamaraj said:
1. Camera artifacts and other minor technical issues

2. Why are aliens always such hideous and exhibitionist creatures?

3. We don't even know what "life" means.

4. We're not alone. There are 6.7 billion of us.

Mate have you seen all of the videos thoroughly ? I know its a task but please do it. :)

zhopudey said:
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. :)

- Calvin & Hobbes

And who has established the protocols for "the contact" ? And what do you actually mean by a contact ? Would the contact that applied to us would hold the same meaning if it was a intelligent life force evolved from some other planet ?

Edit: The footage is available in better quality in this documentary Amazon.com: Evidence: The Case for NASA UFOs: David Sereda, Dan Aykroyd: Movies & TV

Blade_Runner said:
Mate have you seen all of the videos thoroughly ? I know its a task but please do it. :)
And who has established the protocols for "the contact" ? And what do you actually mean by a contact ? Would the contact that applied to us would hold the same meaning if it was a intelligent life force evolved from some other planet ?

The protocol was defined by a certain Carl Sagan afaik
sowwie :ashamed:

Blade_Runner said:
Yes, I have.

Define life, please! And intelligence is a relative term. Even a single RNA strand virus is quite intelligent in vacuum.

Even if intelligent alien life forms really exist, and Earth is their favorite picnic spot - why are they so elusive and hideous? Particularly when it's humans being abducted, probed and molested all the time - not them.

Yamaraj said:
Yes, I have.

Define life, please! And intelligence is a relative term. Even a single RNA strand virus is quite intelligent in vacuum.

Even if intelligent alien life forms really exist, and Earth is their favorite picnic spot - why are they so elusive and hideous? Particularly when it's humans being abducted, probed and molested all the time - not them.

I agree but if you choose to debunk those videos it's your choice. Dont expect me to try and convince you to death :p

As for probing, abduction i'd rather not comment on it cause thats where ufology starts getting ridiculous.

As for serious witness reports you can goto The Disclosure Project - Home Page and check out their witness program which included a lot of respected military officials, intelligence, government, corporate and scientific community people and testified towards the reality of the UFO phenomenon. The witness testimony has been augmented with radar reports, intelligence communique, reports from officials etc. These reports have been compiled into a report and is present in a e-book form as well.

[youtube]3CPn_g3_xjo[/youtube]

This is just the 1st witness. The rest (around 20) can be found on youtube as well.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

It's a tiring and really boring considering its not the usual abduction, blinking lights, cattle mutilation stories. ;)

Edit: IIRC these people have testified before the US congress and they are all highly respected people who stand to gain nothing from this.

If intelligent life does exist elsewhere in the Universe, then they are probably doin the intelligent thing by not contacting us. Nobody wants Bush,Bin Laden, Nuclear bombs,AIDS,Terrorist mofos,Raj Thackeray, Reshammiya and what not. Alrite ...alrite....end of rant.Goin to bed!

Life on other planets may just be in the form of the air there. Or the surface. The living creatures may be sooo tiny, that even our most powerful microscopes fail.

People have to understand that when you leave this god-forsaken planet, you may be changing the defnition of everything you were taught. The elements don't necessarily have to be the same. DNA based life isn't the only form of life etc etc.

Yeah well infact its even hard to imagine, everything could change..maybe they dont reflect/absorb light so they may be invisible, maybe they arent organic, or maybe they are like one of those failed alien movies..

In short just limited by you imagination..

Hell even if you find one, How do you plan to talk with almost nothing in common..for all you know namaste may mean like "hello A$$hole" to them:lol:

Party Monger said:
Yeah well infact its even hard to imagine, everything could change..maybe they dont reflect/absorb light so they may be invisible, maybe they arent organic, or maybe they are like one of those failed alien movies..
In short just limited by you imagination..

Hell even if you find one, How do you plan to talk with almost nothing in common..for all you know namaste may mean like "hello A$$hole" to them:lol:
....or the classic hypothesis. They may have taken over the planet around the actual 2000s, and we're in the Matrix.

That movie is good on just soo many levels!

This interesting footage from STS-48(?) footage shows a object making a high speed turn which is almost impossible given any earth originating modern avionics technology ! There are several ufos which fly-by in the video

Watch this video again, the object does not make a high speed turn, its the camera zooming out and then stopping, notice that the earth also moves.

Hacker said:
Watch this video again, the object does not make a high speed turn, its the camera zooming out and then stopping, notice that the earth also moves.

There are 2 objects making the turn, one is on the left center of the screen and the other one makes a turn along the curvature of the earth.

Here's another hi-speed manoeuvre video. It's around 0:16 secs into the video.
[youtube]HwCGiXSihuc[/youtube]

Back