The universal spec sheet/price list and Build your pc template

No i5 2500

Very nice please update

Build Your Rig template wont work properly (can not select giga mobos) when compatibility is checked with processors.

sasikanth8 said:
No i5 2500
Very nice please update
Build Your Rig template wont work properly (can not select giga mobos) when compatibility is checked with processors.
That's because you've selected processor as the pivot. Choose a processor first.

Hey guys, I agree the prices need some work up. I've been working on a new version of BYR!, which can be seen here. This has better building potential & filtering mechanisms. If anyone is willing to help in the maintaining of the database, adding product images, specs, updating please PM me.

Hi all,

I want your opinions on the new Build Your Rig! (XBlade)

The earlier version with the Google Docs was kinda crude yet an interesting start. I've decided to take it up a notch with a proper database as it's back-end.

Well to be specific the site has been created specifically keeping "us" in mind. The features important to "us" are:

• Easy searching of products & their specs.
  • Assembling of rigs from among the assortment.
  • Easier reporting of incorrect prices.
  • Easier updating of prices.

So the site is meant to address these things. Among the other things that can only be felt by experiencing it first hand.

A sample built rig can be seen here

Please convey any thoughts, good or bad :)

Regards,

nbaztec

thanks for this link but,there is no recent update and also no mention of which shop site to buy these peripherals from at given rates

Back