The wet shaving thread

i_rock098

Disciple
Jul 18, 2011
So used the recent sale to stock up on all time wet shaving items. You guys have definitely turned me to a wet shaving fan. Still learning though since I am in the initial phases but the experience has been quite better compared to those gillette multi razor blades.

Still haven't fixed on the blades though that's why trying out multiple samples to see which one suits me before I decide to buy a 100 blade pack.
IMG_20191008_180624~01.jpg

blr_p

Veteran
Apr 11, 2007
So used the recent sale to stock up on all time wet shaving items. You guys have definitely turned me to a wet shaving fan. Still learning though since I am in the initial phases but the experience has been quite better compared to those gillette multi razor blades.

Still haven't fixed on the blades though that's why trying out multiple samples to see which one suits me before I decide to buy a 100 blade pack.View attachment 82424
How do you use that gilette shave gel third from right ?

I just could not figure out how to get it to lather or whatever i got was not much and so it still sits unused on my shelf many years later.

Srinivas_june23

Disciple
Oct 24, 2014
How do you use that gilette shave gel third from right ?

I just could not figure out how to get it to lather or whatever i got was not much and so it still sits unused on my shelf many years later.
Was wondering the same, from what I've read shave gels are only for cartridge shaving, so never tried, looking forward to his response.

blr_p

Veteran
Apr 11, 2007
Was wondering the same, from what I've read shave gels are only for cartridge shaving, so never tried, looking forward to his response.
Those become foam in your hand. Foam is foam, there is no distinction as to whether one is for cartridges or not.

This one remains gel and takes a lot of whipping up for not much foam :(

Last edited: