The Witcher 3 - Discussion Thread

You didn't see this option?

PJZ9YWT.png

Here's an article with the detailed steps.
http://www.back2gaming.com/guides/how-to-import-witcher-2-save-to-witcher-3-wild-hunt/

Nope, I didn't have this option. Let me go through the guide.

EDIT: The guide worked. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
No it cannot be "activated" so to speak, but it can be added in Steam Library through, the add non-steam game. But this does not give any benefits other than it appearing in ur Steam library as a convenience. You cannot purchase Steam DLC's and use it in a non-steam game I believe.

i bought witcher 3 from FK for 15oo bucks, where as everywhere else online it sells for nothing less than 60usd, how can they sell for less than half the price ?

Its the price for Indian market. Most games used to be even cheaper. As it still didn't help with reducing piracy they decided to increase prices a bit even though they are still less than US or UK prices.

The folks with 9XX series are you facing random freezes and crashes? Close to 10 hours in the game, I am facing these issues and its really annoying, a Google search tells me that I am not the only one. I am on the latest Witcher drivers, anyone else in the same boat?

I've had a couple of freezes in the menu and had to restart the game, but I've only played for 8 hours or so. (EVGA 980 Superclocked; Witcher 3 Game Ready drivers)

I still haven't tried patch 1.03 though. That is supposed to bring improved stability.

I haven't had the time to play it extensively (will start tomorrow). But so far, I have had one crash when I first installed the game. Updated to the Game ready drivers and so far so good. Going to apply the v1.03 patch right now. Let's see how it goes.

So, I finally got my copy yesterday. Took forever to install, but I managed to put it some gameplay last night. Good news is it works well even on 4GB RAM.

BTW, anyone know if AMD is going to release any game drivers for W3?

Got it a couple of days ago ... no time to game this week ... so only clocked 5 hours till now. 770x 8gb ram and game ready driver ... going smooth. No crashes. high/ultra settings.

Love how you can seamlessly switch between keyboard/mouse and gamepad.
I found gamepad to be best for navigation and kb/mouse for fighting.

Got it a couple of days ago ... no time to game this week ... so only clocked 5 hours till now. 770x 8gb ram and game ready driver ... going smooth. No crashes. high/ultra settings.

Love how you can seamlessly switch between keyboard/mouse and gamepad.
I found gamepad to be best for navigation and kb/mouse for fighting.

Well, you are fortunate not to face any crashes/freezes, I did not know that one could use the controller and the keyboard seamlessly, that is real nice.

Anyways, I have completely scavenged White Orchard, leaving no area unturned, as far as I can see on the map, clocked about 10hours, on lvl 4, have about 7-8 ability points. Also, did manage to craft a lvl 12 sword, which does ~200hp damage, unfortunately cant use it.

Someone from Chennai got the game ? Disc 1 is fud in my case - Part 2 of the installation file doesn't copy. That's the only issue. If I can get hold of anyone with the disc, will copy.

Else 25GB download :( Seems to be a common issue as well :mad:[DOUBLEPOST=1432369967][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone? :(

Last edited:
After a marathon session yesterday, reached level 11. Awesome side quests i have to say. Just finished Family Matters and quests from Kiera Metz.
Playing as Ciri is too good. That ability of hers, epic.

Yea, they are so many side quests to do. I am just lvl10, played 25+hrs. Still havent completed Family Matters. Also, those witcher contracts are quite difficult. Did the Nighwraith and Foglet ones yesterday and both needed multiple attempts.

Back