1003622q.jpg

Cooler

1003625.jpg

Bill

1003637d.jpg

MORE PICS here

http://img256.imageshack.us/g/1003701.jpg/

This was bought from Lynx-India MARCH 2010

Selling Reason - Will upgrade to Corsair H70.

CONDITION AS GOOD AS NEW ... Selling at Rs.2800 + shipping

TIM is not even once used & i will provide all the accessories as received from the manufacturer.

Thanks for Looking :)

LOW BALLING & CRAPPING THREAD strictly prohibited

Any queries through PM

Does ths cooler have the AMD retention kit?

Cuz a friend of mine in Kolkatta is looking for one. Let me know please.

Hi ,

I Was Asked By One of the mods to verify the bill amount ,When vivek ordered this no one in india had this and we got this from states .Hence the rate was exactly the same .Rest he is selling at a decent rate and peeps should grab it asap

Vivek, he might be interested if the pics show the condition of the product clearly.
Just the top view and the box/bill doesn't show the product condition very well.
Found where he could buy the AMD retention kit.

Hi ,
I Was Asked By One of the mods to verify the bill amount ,When vivek ordered this no one in india had this and we got this from states .Hence the rate was exactly the same .Rest he is selling at a decent rate and peeps should grab it asap
THnX Amarbir for ur kind words ... :)

krashnburn said:
Vivek, he might be interested if the pics show the condition of the product clearly.
Just the top view and the box/bill doesn't show the product condition very well.
Found where he could buy the AMD retention kit.
Mates I never make any false assumption's ,u can check my every deal on TE Im as honest as possible ... the cooler is in good condition no need to worry abt that ... bcoz im currently using it Im not able to show full pics of the cooler :)

fatjivi said:
ive mailed u n pm'ed u...check ur inbox

Check ur Inbox ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back