Thermaltake : India will now play differently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent see one personally , but looking at the reviews , the quality is superb. TT is one of the most trusted Computer Cabinet makers in the world , along with Lian Li and some other manufacturers.

prices are pretty decent when compared to US prices... Can someone tell me wats the difference between a full tower and mid tower case? :eek: I understand full tower has more space.. But need specifics

EDIT: Phoenix can you arrange pickups in respective cities like your other products :) since Tirupathi is doing it? will be very helpful in avoiding shipping costs

Just room differance, more 3.25 and 5.25" bays. generally they r taller (spacious, preffered for water cooling), hardly any differance in Depth (length). U remember ma old case na ?? Matrix Server full tower, it had fan above SMPS, useless :rofl: , check ma rig gallery. It was too tall, looks ugly, I migrated to CM 330 and feeling good. Even UR CM 690 is counted as Mid Tower, so U can assume how taller full tower case will be :p

buBleZ said:
Can someone tell me wats the difference between a full tower and mid tower case? :eek: I understand full tower has more space.. But need specifics

As sidhu stated , Main difference is size , and the number of expansion slots as well as hard disk bays.......Also , in TT , the Full towers have slightly better features , for eg. th Xaser VI has a Touch panel for the power witch , which the MX lacks , and some other small features.

As for the pickup , it depends , and is kind of difficult, but PM me your requirement , and ill see what i can do. Or you can call me.

Cheers

Is there any from TT that's like a desktop cabinet or like a box, or lan party model. I'll likely need on such because I don't plan to keep the cabinet on my desk, rather it'll be below , kind of away from eyes, and I don't have a lot of height in that area to accommodate the tall cabinets. Those desi/chinese size does well for me, but too congested inside.

Phoenix i want a cabinet which could fit TRUE cooler.But after seeing these currently available TT cabinets i need decent looking cabby(NO offense against TT).Do u deal in NZXT cabby?

The LCS editions are pretty expensive , roughly 20k :S

So as of now we did not get them here.

The Full towers are LCS ready , so you can add the LC Kit later on , even a custom one can be added easily.

@bubblez , calling you in a while , so please pick up :p

1 x Xaser VI Full Tower - PhOeNiX - Confirmed , Payment Recieved
1 x Xaser VI Full Tower - Naga - Confirmed , awaiting payment.
1 x Armor+ MX - Naga - Confirmed , awaiting payment.
1 x Armor+ Full Tower- Naga - Confirmed , awaiting payment.
1 x Armor+ MX - anks22402 - Confirmed ,Part Payment Recieved.
1 x Armor+ Full Tower- kasadrohan - Confirmed , Payment Recieved.

All the above cabbies wil be in hand today , will ship out the respective ones tomorrow :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back