FS: Power Cooling and Modding Thermaltake Water Performer 3.0 All in One Water Cooling Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Selling my Thermaltake Water Performer 3.0 All in one watercooling kit.
Performs exceptionally well for what is a 120mm All in One kit. Check reviews.
The original Fans are unused. I have been using it with my own Deepcool Fans which are not available for sale. The original unused fans (2 x 120mm Thermaltake fans) will be included.
No damage on the radiator.

DSC_0242.jpg DSC_0243.jpg DSC_0246.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, i AM facing some issue with heating in my rig. But am completely new to this watercooling thingy. Could you explain how its installed and probably I would be keen. Im from Mumbai. Pls note : My 750W SMPS is already used up 100% so much so that sometimes fresh USB devices dont power up till I shut down something, so how much power is this going to draw from the PSU?

These all in ones draw very small amount of power from the system. It runs on the fan header on motherboard. And uses less than 2W power at full pump speed.

Installation is easy. There is a back plate that goes behind the motherboard and 4 thumb screws to screw in the cooling head on the processor. It is tool less socket installation with this particular unit. Radiator attaches to the back 120mm fan position with included screws. All instructions are also available in the manual.

Sorry for my noob question again. Does this watercool only the CPU or entire rig? I already have a separate CPU cooler in my rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back