Thinkpad x250 boot failure after BSODs. No power on.

tamocha11

Disciple
Hi guys,

My Thinkpad X250 suffered some BSODs yesterday evening. After the BSODs the M.2 SSD with OS was not detected, so I removed the SSD and used the laptop with a live linux from a pendrive. It was working fine after the removal of the SSD. I powered off the laptop after normal use and today morning when I tried to boot up, it simply refused to power on. No LED lidght/ nothing on screen, simply it became a brick. Seems mainboard issue. Cannot send it to a lenovo center as I got it as second hand. No chip level repairing center in my state also.
I need your kind help guys. Help me as it is the only system I have now and without it, I'm handicapped.

Is your laptop charged at sufficient levels? OR has the battery drained completely?
Keep it on charging for few hours and observe if the charging led is on while charging. Or if the battery has gone in a deep discharge state then you need to wait for some time for the system to sense and the led to show up.

Is your laptop charged at sufficient levels? OR has the battery drained completely?
Keep it on charging for few hours and observe if the charging led is on while charging. Or if the battery has gone in a deep discharge state then you need to wait for some time for the system to sense and the led to show up.
Batteries are quite okay (both internal and external). I tried all the possible efforts such as removing the batteries and pushing the power button for some minutes/BIOS reset by unplugging the BIOS battery for a while/ trying to boot the laptop with Power cable on etc. It is futile. When the power cable is plug-in, the green led of power button and red led of Thinkpad do not blink as of now. Thanks for the response.

Back