Thousands of Disney Accounts got hacked - Hacking forums selling them for 3 Dollar

philip_austin

Disciple
  • "Thousands of Disney+ user accounts have been stolen by hackers and put up for sale on the dark web, according to multiple reports."
  • "Just hours after the streaming service was rolled out, hackers hijacked user accounts and were either offering them for free on hacking forums or selling them for prices between $3 to $11, news site ZDNet reported in its investigation."

Source:https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/19/hac...-said-to-be-on-sale-according-to-reports.html

I bet 100% of those people whose accounts were "hacked" are using same password on several other of their accounts.
OfCourse Yes, Still many people have tendency to keep same
Email Address
Account Username
Password
for almost every next website.

I used to do the same 15 years back ;) lol

Isn't it the same case like already discussed in some thread lower than that? For sure people get used to free digital stuff on the web and people do not want to pay for such things so it's obvious they are looking for free ways and hackers only help them with that.
You are right there.. Edit: They help hackers for free stuff gifts.. etc.. Imagine anything in India with your mobile numbers too..
Dont get booted for free stuff, your mobile number = biggest mistake to giveaway for tinest offers..

Its more common now, i have seen netflix been sold at $2-3
Many Popular Accounts are available at the cheapest price, check this https://shoppy.gg/@Bon64ita
hotstar, Altbalaji, zee5 at $1
This kind of sharing should not be allowed. When I buy Netflix I only should be able to use it. No offence to others who are sharing. It's just my opinion.

When I cannot afford it then I stop it for a month or two. Just saying. That's all.

This kind of sharing should not be allowed. When I buy Netflix I only should be able to use it. No offence to others who are sharing. It's just my opinion.

When I cannot afford it then I stop it for a month or two. Just saying. That's all.
Same opinion here.

4k Netflix plan cost $3 and it works for months.. who wouldnt buy and save money.

Back