FS: Consoles Thrustmaster T-Wireless 3-in-1 Rumble Force Controller For MUMBAI only

Status
Not open for further replies.

djanuj

Disciple
Product Name : Thrustmaster T-Wireless 3-in-1 Rumble Force Controller for PC/PS2 and PS3
Expected Price : Rs 2200
Shipping charges : None ( Local Pickup / Meet Personally )
Manufacturer page URL : T-Wireless 3 in 1 PC / Playstation® 2 / Playstation® 3 | Thrustmaster
Description if any : The Product is For PC, PS2 and PS3 however with PS3 it does not support Vibration feedback....vibration feedback is Only for PC and PS2........The Controller in all is not bad its just that it does not satisfy my needs......Will also provide 3 AAA Duracell Batteries.....so you dont need to buy any. Also i m charging extra for the Batteries too..if you dont want the Batteries then the Price would be Rs 2102
Reason for Sale : Want funds to buy Dualshock 3 Controller for Sony PS3 as this does not satisfy my needs....
Product condition : 10 out of 10 ( Brand New still in Plastic wraps )
Purchase Date : 7/07/2012
Remaining Warranty period : 12 months
Warranty available in : India
Invoice Available : Yes from Flipkart see pic

Shipping from : Mumbai
Shipping to : Local buyer
Preferred courier : None
Payment options : Cash

For any info/doubts please PM me....

BUT

NO TROLLING AND FAKE OFFERS......if you do SO then i will ignore your PM and give ur id to the admin!!!!!

Pics : Sorry but the pic was taken from my old camera phone so this is it........

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

Mods if any mistake found do let me know....as i have tried my best to keep this thread as per the conditions!!! ;-P

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Also more info on this site....

Thrustmaster T-WL 3 in 1 Rumble Force PC/PS2/PS3

Do you realise that you were given an infraction previously because you were violating the rules of the section?

A bump in the sale threads are permitted once in a day i.e. 24 hours. Announcements - Sell or Trade Products

If you continue to do so, this thread will be trashed and you will be perma-banned.

Can you please post a picture of the manufacturing date on the box, IIRC I had a old stock issue with Flipkart with a Thrust master Run N Drive 3 in 1, I had sent it back and got a refund.

Sorry i was not aware of that.....will not so from now.....will do it only after 24 hrs....

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Can you please post a picture of the manufacturing date on the box, IIRC I had a old stock issue with Flipkart with a Thrust master Run N Drive 3 in 1, I had sent it back and got a refund.

Hi there is no manufacturing date however the date of import is November 2011 but the problem is that the sticker which states this is too small for any camera to catch it so what do you want me to do? i will still take the photo and provide it to u....

^^
Thanks for clearing that up.
Mine was from 2007 stock, that is why I threw it back and got a refund.
Free bump for your sale.

no problem!!! and thanks a lot for the free BUMP......i just got a scolding for posting BUMP repeatedly ;-P but will follow the rules in near future...

So, what is the advantage in buying it from you if you are selling it for the same price as you bought it ?

Advantage to Me and You...NONE......as i am selling it for no profit no Loss.......and Yes the price is justified....reason is that it is Brand New...i Havent even opened the controller to check, play etc.....so thus the price is justified.....and whats the harm........ if the controller is bought outside flipkart it will cost u 2200 check smc website.....if you want i can give u the AAA batteries with this for Rs 2200 if u want....if u wanna buy.....However the Price is fixed whatsoever.....Dont feel offended as this post is not for that i just feel the price is justified and giving u reasons for the same........i could have sold the product for 2200 w/o batteries if i wanted to.....without mentioning the actual price but i didnt want to....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back