Thunder Showers over Mumbai this morning

deejay

Skilled
This morning around 5 am we had some very heavy duty Thunder and lightning over mumbai. such sustained intensity of "Delicate Sounds of Thunder" is rarely heard in this part of the world.

I immediately removed my tv cable and the phone line from the modem , removed the power plugs from the sockect as a precautionary measure.

Rains were of such high intensity i could not see the neaon signs / bright street lights 1/2 a KM from my place ...and could actually see lighting strike ground / sea numerous times ...

by 6.30 am the weather has changed dramatically , it is calm and sunny again ....phew!!!

such heavy duty rain is there from yesterday evening at my place..and it has spoiled all the dandiya mood of the pppl..as yesterdays was last day of the dandiya dance and it was supposed to be continued till 12:30...anywayz i am glad..as i was saved from listening to tht stupid singer and loud orchestra !!

but now again yeah..its back to normal...

Yup.....once again i got up ....started runing here and there thinking there was a bomb-blast......than l8er i saw.....it was raining heavily...but the ligtning was making me more scared..so i took 1 kambal...and 2 cotton plugs...and secured my a$$ tight till morning clk went ard 10..and mom gave me a tight kick..........

in suburbs it was raining like that since yesterday night.

Lightning show on display by nature with heavy gusty winds. Around 10:30 - 11PM yesterday all this suddenly started. And with chilly winds. Got very cold here. Thermometer was reporting 19-20C here.

Welcome change for me as my AC again stopped working few days ago :p

well.. ya we had power cuts like 4 times yesterday.. lol.. dunno what happened.. when i restarted my comp finally.. and flashget was blank. al the queed up downloads gone.. damned!! had to que again.. what stupidity!!..

sadly on a dusherra mah bike is gonna be dirty. sucks.. sucks sucks!

hehe , i slept at 3 and suddenly at arnd 5 , i think i was asleep :D ... i thought there was some huge bomb blast ... i have never heard lightning so loud , i ran n shut down my pc and removed all possible connections i could find lol

it seems the weather pattern is changing to lightning & thunderstoms in mumbai which wasnt the case some years back ... must be all the climate change , global warming effect ...

yesterday only heavy rainfall was there near my place, all dandiya dance plans ka chaupat....
the sad part is yesterday power went out while me'sa was playing El matador :mad:

****ing water went into my spike guard and main MCB box kept tripping when I put my rooms lights on. I'm not in town and some electrician told me this over the phone.
According to him its just the spike guard thats short circuited, I just REALLY REALLY wish nothings gone wrong with the comp. According to the electrician all the plugs that went into the spike guard arent damaged in any way.
If water went into the spike guard, any of you have any idea if it couldve screwed the comp as well ?

Back