Time for a TE Watch Thread

Came last week

IMG-0008.JPG

Photographed a couple of my very favorite watches...

OhLjTkD.jpg

The Casio MDV106-1A

Awesome pics!! Ordered one for myself from eBay using Shop&Ship today! Don't know why I hadn't gotten one for myself for so long! :D

I am also looking for the Citizen Excalibur (full metal strap) but it's not available anywhere! :/

Posting a pic of one of my favorites - Old pic so ignore the date (I have date OCD otherwise!):

IMG_5273 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Yet to receive the watch but have been charged a duty of INR 1,157/-. Aramex sent the BOE with the duty amount. INR 1,157 duty on a US$40 watch! Wow!

^^OOh I am eyeing an Vostok since long, reluctant only fearing the Customs.

So were you lucky this time or does Meranom undervalue and ship?[DOUBLEPOST=1530297495][/DOUBLEPOST]
^^OOh I am eyeing an Vostok since long, reluctant only fearing the Customs.

So were you lucky this time or does Meranom undervalue and ship?
Also, a lume shot please :)

So were you lucky this time or does Meranom undervalue and ship?[DOUBLEPOST=1530297495][/DOUBLEPOST]

You can ask Dmitry and he will undervalue and ship. He is available on Whatsapp (his number is there on Meranom's wesbite). I have spoken to him and he said he would undervalue it. What I fear is, if the Customs Department open the shipment and check then it might get slapped with duty. I'm also thinking about ordering a Vostok soon.

Back