Budget 10-15K Time to replace Moto G3, after 3 yrs legacy & love

Doremon

Adept
Dudes, its time to upgrade by replacing old Moto G3, a true legacy of 3 yrs behind!. Gifted by wify on bday and G3 is still running without a single leg!....... Super performer, loving it but now multitasking, loads, storage and speed are the prime requirement and hence tickling this post to get the right choice!

1. Budget?

A: INR 10k-15k (on a very tight budget, wish to save a single penny)

2. Preferred display size, type and resolution?
A: 6" fix. I checked Nokia new 6.1, 7.1 but screen size 5.8" feel tiny and small. Would like to stick to min 6". Well, not sure on IPS LCD/AMOLED, FHD as I hv zero knowledge here:p

3. Preferred operating system? (Android (with version), iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android, preferably with last two generation. No Apple and Windows phone though.

4. Preferred connectivity options? (4G, 3G, 2G etc).
A: 4G volte and above

5. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No LG, Vivo, Oppo like brand.

6. What is your intended use for this phone (internet, camera, multimedia, mails etc.)?
A : Speed+storage+battery life+smooth & fast operation+ easy interface+decent music quality+style with build quality are the prime factors.
Standard photo/video quality expected.

7. Single SIM/ Dual SIM?
A: Dual SIM

8. New or Used? Online or Offline?
A: New only. Don’t mind buying online

9. Any other requirements?
A: At least 4 GB RAM + 64 GB internal memory, expandable to 256 GB min.

10. If you have already considered a phone, then please mention the model
A: Confused with so many new entrants in this segment. So no specific model but inclined towards Xiaomi, Samsung, Moto, Honor .....

Thanks.

Last edited:
both Realme 3 Pro & Redmi NOte 7 Pro are very close. Check those out and decide. while doing that, you can also check Samsung A50 vs those 2 video for understanduing why people are slamming Sammy.
Post automatically merged:

Haven't even opened it, Its lying in the box. Just bought it coz op3 had an exchange price of 9.3k.

Edit- So Amazon reduced the price of the old price by couple of grands now op3t exchange value is 7k.

Yeah, exchange values of all phones have dropped.

Only exception would be where the phone company wants to sell you the phone and doesn't want to show heavy discount, so chooses to give higher exchange value for the old phone.

Friends, first of all sorry I hold buying as I was out of earning/service. Now, I just a got a job last week and eligible to buy phone claim reimbursement up to 18k.

Well, this gives me better choice for more powerful phone.

I wish to peak min 6 x 128 GB internal memory and >675 snapdragon for lightening speed even in multitasking on phone with using two sim - one personal and second official.

I hope to bless by your expert input with forgiving on buy hold.

Many thanks

heard this from many, Lenovo killed Moto. how is it possible?

They are not going to rewrite OS or people who write code. The people who work will pretty much remain the same. right? How the change of management will affect technology under it? Some decisions certainly will. But what exactly Lenovo did to degrade Moto?

Friends, first of all sorry I hold buying as I was out of earning/service. Now, I just a got a job last week and eligible to buy phone claim reimbursement up to 18k.

Well, this gives me better choice for more powerful phone.

I wish to peak min 6 x 128 GB internal memory and >675 snapdragon for lightening speed even in multitasking on phone with using two sim - one personal and second official.

I hope to bless by your expert input with forgiving on buy hold.

Many thanks
Help me in choosing among,

Real me 3 pro / Real me 5 pro / RN 7 pro / Mi A3

Wish to peak 6/8 gb x 128gb as budget up to 17000.

Did you considered Moto One Vision / Action ? Seems pretty good, and comes with Android One.
Thanks for notifying I was really not aware of this model.
I'm Moto lover as using G3 since last 3 years !........ Vision looks promising.. Camera quite big with nice spot picture mode.... Dolby atmos also attracts
But refraining on Sammy Exyneous processor, 4 GB RAM and 3500 battery if match with my expectation on (1)speed (2) power (3) smoothness during multitasking usages, 80% official and 20% personal.
In coming sale on online portals, you can get Poco F1 in that budget, well worth it.
Thanks. very impressed specs and reviews. A great power house. Only concerning is back looks and wide notch.
Any decent. glossy back cover possible to make back beautiful.:)... any other inputs to make this phone looks stunning.?
As said, wanna go to min 6 gb or 8 gb x 128 gm memory ... no matter if 1 or 2k need to add...

Last edited:
Friends

Literally feel awkward without Moto .

Tried lot to be conversant with new RM XT but fed up now and decided to return with Moto g3 but with their superior version.

Please help me to set back.
Post automatically merged:

Xt size like gold bar, totally rubbish. ..
Music quality is horror show
Speed is at best
Functions : am still crossing my fingers
Photo / video : awesome but not my primary requirements..,..

Back