Tom Clancy's The Division - Discussion Thread

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Ubisoft reveals a new third person shooter this E3:

The demo shown saw a small team attempting to infiltrate a police station overrun by outlaws. After the police station is cleared of enemies the team calls for extraction and are beset by other player characters attempting to attack them. This speaks of a massive persistent world with separate factions.

It’s unclear how much of the gameplay will function in a single player mode as seemingly it is highly necessary to remain online and partner up with friends to take on objectives. Interestingly, though console players are limited to using controllers, the demo showed a drone being controlled by a character using a tablet device, suggesting a bringing together of console and casual play.

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2013/06/11/tom-clancy-s-the-division-announced/1

I was really impressed with the visual presentation of this title. But then I saw MMORPG and moved away. Too bad, this could have been a good SP title.

Ubisoft confirms PC version of The Division:

Why PC, and why now of all times? “Since E3 we have been carefully listening to what has been said on the internet,” said Executive Producer Fredrik Rundqvist.

“I can’t stress enough how important it has been for us to feel your support, interest and commitment to the game. Your opinions matter to us. The positive energy you bring back to the team will help us create the best game possible. One of the most frequently discussed topics has been that of releasing The Division on PC. With that in mind, I’m very pleased to announce that the game will be available on PC. Massive Entertainment has its roots in PC development with titles like Ground Control and World in Conflict. You can be certain that we will provide you with a first-rate PC experience.”

Gamefront

Hey Y'all!

So the division is coming out in 2 months. Who all are excited? Any news on any Indian server(s) for the same? I have heard that it'll be an action MMO, in 3ps style. It looks pretty interesting ...

Also, what would be your preferred system(ps4, Xbox one, PC)?

The division is out. With a meta score of 81. Here are the reviews.
So who is playing ? I just got my copy yest and started. Finished tutorial. Games runs smooth for now.

Yep this is more like borderlands, just in a different setting. And always online.
@rakesh_ic you guys are on ps4 right ... sadly have to make time with sanjeev for co-oping this i guess.

Yep this is more like borderlands, just in a different setting. And always online.
@rakesh_ic you guys are on ps4 right ... sadly have to make time with sanjeev for co-oping this i guess.
Yup we are on ps4. You should get someone alongside to enjoy this game. Borderlands is more of shooter than anything. But this needs the cover system and the team working togather to pull off some tight fights in the dark zone. Also, more than the rewards, the fights and teaming up is extremely satisfying.

Back