Audio Top tier IEM or custom Iems?

if $1000 is written on the package, it goes on the be a $1300 one here in india!! ...i dont want that! just insure it for $100 i say.( ......what if it gets lost!?!...well people die everyday)

esanthosh said:
I was silently waiting for everyone to push you towards a custom and hoped to get your TF10 for fee and Hippo 10 for free. All my plans spoiled :(
You could've still gotten the Hippo10. It not like i was gonna send the Hippos to UM and add additional driver on that PoS. But now you ruined your chance :p

If you think the difference of custom and high end universal IEM is not that big to justify the extra cost to spend in order to get marginal benefit, that would be the same case for some middle level IEM(PFE& Qjay) and high end IEM.

Like UM3X is not going to persuade everyone that it is equivalent to threefold quality as PFE. I think each step up to next level is most likely 20-30% gain for performance. As long as urge for audiophile to pursue high quality persists, manufacturers can easily exploit this to get as much as profit they can get from us

If you think the difference of custom and high end universal IEM is not that big to justify the extra cost to spend in order to get marginal benefit, that would be the same case for some middle level IEM(PFE& Qjay) and high end IEM.

Like UM3X is not going to persuade everyone that it is equivalent to threefold quality as PFE. I think each step up to next level is most likely 20-30% gain for performance. As long as urge for audiophile to pursue high quality persists, manufacturers can easily exploit this to get as much as profit they can get from us
And you just bumped a 7 yr old thread [emoji6]

Back