Audio Top Tier IEM WAR , Do Participate

strategy said:
about time ! amarbir !

now put up some good deals !

...bring in some high-end gear !
who said basket !! i doubt , santosh's gear will fit in the largest basket there is ! LITERALLY
Well,

None Of you Can Match My Basket Now a Days .My Wife Says That amarbir Has Gone Mad Has So Many Snakes Along His Neck "HAA HAA " .

mukulymn said:
^^Welcome back Amarbir

& thanks for bringing e7+e9 in india, they sound wonderful wth my 262

Does tht basket contain a custom yet :)
No But I Have News ,

Strategies Miracle From unique Melody Was Shipped Yesterday From Chandigarh To Him ,Here Have a Look ...

The Box

The Box Was a Ugly looking Thing In Red .They Do Not Have a Better Box Damn .This On Top is a Little Damaged " Has Issues In Opening"

nz1t7m.jpg

The IEMS

Well this is the real droolmaal .The Product Assembly is Great ,the Batman Logo Achal Wanted In Screen Printed And i Do Not Like The Quality of The Screen Print Very Good ,But The Actual Thing Is Awesome .Too Bad i Could Not Listen To These Before I Could Send Them To Achal But Man 12 Speakers in Two Ears :bleh:

11mc3td.jpg

@ Achal :Lol Man I Know i Am Teasing You Here :p

DAMN that goes VERY DEEP :O
i am afraid !! Will they fir my ears ! :fear:

Dont you guys think its too long ( the thing that goes in canal ! )
PS: Veer_singh , if you are reading this , how can you expect me to reply to PMs you are bombarding me with if you dont clear your your INBOX .

41K + shipping !

DAMN, " mazaak mazaak Me kharcha bahut ho gaya! :O "

PS: i am really afraid now, seeing the Pic , am not sure weather they will get in to my ears or not ! :(

strategy said:
DAMN that goes VERY DEEP :O
i am afraid !! Will they fir my ears ! :fear:

Dont you guys think its too long ( the thing that goes in canal ! )
PS: Veer_singh , if you are reading this , how can you expect me to reply to PMs you are bombarding me with if you dont clear your your INBOX .
Lol ,
Jo Dar Giya So Marr Giya

Seeing them they seem ridiculously close to my eardrums !!

WHat if i go deaf ! :fear:

I and amarbir should pray that they dont have fit issues !! if they are sent back for refitting ! this time i cant be patient !

strategy said:
Seeing them they seem ridiculously close to my eardrums !!

WHat if i go deaf ! :fear:

I and amarbir should pray that they dont have fit issues !! if they are sent back for refitting ! this time i cant be patient !
Aree ,

That Picture Is Like This i Have Others Also They Are Not That Daravani Once .So Take a Chill Pill

^^ seriously achal something seems unusual

it seems they r really going down down down into ur ear

may be they will offer 50 db isolation :)

seriously majaak majaak mai kharcha bahut ho gaya :p

i wish i can do the same majaak someday

dr.sankhadeep said:
after going through this thread i also got westone 3 ...this thread surely has some magic...:p
Haha surely !! u catched speed real fast !!

Your jump to Westone's straight away , even shocked me :O

And even after westone's , you were like so keen to buy something new .

Thanks god , u dint and got your big daddy of power supplies :D

Well , i guess now its time for all the Hardcore Audio Freaks , to get a custom for us .

At least we should have 10-12 people having Custom IEM's !!

Achal , already made the first move , its now on us to follow his route :p

anubhav2345 said:
Achal , already made the first move , its now on us to follow his route :p

Achal didn't make the first move.. btw. :p

Although I have entry level customs. I think Rithvik is the first one with high ends, (JH16 remolded at UM) and Achal is the 2nd.

Any suggestions for tips for the CK10. I usually use the normal sized silicone tips of the tf10 for the tf10 but the stock ck10 large tips also don't provide enough isolation to me.
So I need your suggestions for these wonderful iems.
How about the Head-direct Bi-flanges?

Back