Torrent Client where the file name can be changed while adding a torrent

Hi All,
I switched over to qbittorrent after using utorrent for almost 9 years and one of the best features of qbittorrent is that you can change individual file name even if the torrent has a folder structure while adding the magnet link.
However qbittorrent has a major issue for me where the Shutdown after downloads complete option is not working for a couple of months even after uninstalling completely and reinstalling.
Is there any other robust bloat free torrent client floating around where the file name can be changed during torrent addition that you guys have used?

Is this on Win10 ? Maybe they have enabled some "feature" that prevents programs from being able to shut down your PC by default. Try searching around the policy editor or online for any settings there.[DOUBLEPOST=1482818341][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, assuming you have already tried the latest version of qBittorrent?[DOUBLEPOST=1482818538][/DOUBLEPOST]Found this for older Ubuntu LTS: https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/2575

Last edited:
Is this on Win10 ? Maybe they have enabled some "feature" that prevents programs from being able to shut down your PC by default. Try searching around the policy editor or online for any settings there.[DOUBLEPOST=1482818341][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, assuming you have already tried the latest version of qBittorrent?[DOUBLEPOST=1482818538][/DOUBLEPOST]Found this for older Ubuntu LTS: https://github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/issues/2575

I use PC Auto Shutdown with the timer set to turn off the PC at 8 AM which works without any issues. IDM can also shutdown the machine if the option to turn off the machine after queued downloads complete is selected.Only qbittorrent is mucking up. I have upgraded to the latest version i.e. 3.3.10 to bypass this issue but it doesn't work as well.

I use qbT with Win 10 on my laptop and shutdown after download works flawlessly. Please tinker with your Win settings maybe?

Back