Torrent won't download on Android tablet, works fine on Laptop

raksrules

Elite
I am trying to download some torrents (all different) from public as well as private trackers. They download fine on my laptop but will not download on my android tablet. It is stuck at "Fetching Torrent Info" all the time. I am using Utorrent in the tablet and also tried Bittorrent and Flud as torrent clients but result is same. Anyone has any idea why this may happen and how to fix ?

I am trying to download some torrents (all different) from public as well as private trackers. They download fine on my laptop but will not download on my android tablet. It is stuck at "Fetching Torrent Info" all the time. I am using Utorrent in the tablet and also tried Bittorrent and Flud as torrent clients but result is same. Anyone has any idea why this may happen and how to fix ?
seems your torrent client needs more additional permissions to access the storage.

have you tried Ttorrent client for android?

seems your torrent client needs more additional permissions to access the storage.

have you tried Ttorrent client for android?

I have given the access and sporadically it will work. It is not like it doesn't work 100% of time, I would say it works 5% of the time.

Back