TorrentDay is going Private.

HailStonE

Skilled
Torrent day is one of those new trackers which had made a name for itself with good content & huge user base in a short span of time.. Its an open tracker where anybody can join but they are going private on 31st July 2011.. So anybody who is not yet a member can join before closing day & get into one of the better scene release tracker. Also there is a BONUS Point system to take care of your uploads. I've myself uploaded +1TB mostly by using the BONUS system. Its really easy to maintain the 1.0 ratio on this tracker..

So anybody interested then this is a good chance before it becomes invite only... :eek:hyeah:

Why Has TorrentDay Been A Success? | BTRealm BitTorrent News

TorrentDay IS going private. We have decided this is the time, this the place; and the when? July 31st.

Does that mean we will change the requirements for existing members?

Of course not.

Does that mean we will change the existing members?

Of course not. All our existing members are coming with us.... if they want.. TD only wants happy members

What we strongly suggest however, is that you tell everyone you know to join BEFORE we become a private site. So go now. Shoo.... quickly. Before we close out doors.

Get your family, your friends and even your enemies to come on down. Where?

To TorrentDay; the absolute best site in existence. Before we close our doors​

4 bonus points for 14 torrents, fully open seeded / hour.

250 points = 5 GB upload.

150 points = 2.5 GB upload.

75 points = 1 GB upload.

asingh said:
4 bonus points for 14 torrents, fully open seeded / hour.

250 points = 5 GB upload.

150 points = 2.5 GB upload.

75 points = 1 GB upload.

could you elaborate on the bonus scheme?

that is how the bonus point gather rate increases with torrents?

You get fractional bonus point per hour also, but I do not remember that. The 'bulk' picture is:

If you are fully seeding (all the .torrent files in a download) 14 torrents, then every hour you accumulate 4 bonus points. Once you accumulate enough, you can exchange them for:

5 GB (250 accumulated points)

2.5GB (150 accumulated points)

1 GB (75 accumulated points)

Those above numbers get added to your UPLOAD credit.

So suppose you have DL'ed 10 GB, and UP'LED 20 GB. You accumulate 250 points as the above logic, clicking on exchange will have you DL'ed 10 GB, and UP'LED 25 GB. The contention ratio will update respectively.

PLUS, at the same time how ever much you upload goes into the UL kitty basket too. :)

Also there is no limit on file size.. You can seed any torrent of any size.. I am uploading 14 torrents with sizes varying from few KB to 20-40 MB's only... :)

bonus seed thing is made for benefit who are with bad uploads .

also tracker should decide how you gonna benefit to members from those bonus points.

unless your script is strong some evil are going to curse bonus system badly .

multi said:
bonus seed thing is made for benefit who are with bad uploads .

also tracker should decide how you gonna benefit to members from those bonus points.

unless your script is strong some evil are going to curse bonus system badly .

^^ i seriously am not getting at what you're trying to say, i lost you at "evil" and "curse"

i am guessing you're not quite fluent in the language?

funkysourav said:
^^ i seriously am not getting at what you're trying to say, i lost you at "evil" and "curse"

i am guessing you're not quite fluent in the language?
r u trying to say "i am seriously "

didn't knew there will be fluency test on TE :ashamed:

if you read previous line before that 2 words , it was meant for loopholes & rats .

already a member since 3-4 months ago...

their tracker has some exclusive compressed files...

so in most case i download from TD to save some time(bandwidth)

i also recommend it...

Happy torrenting....

vercetti said:
missed this brigade:(

anyone has an invite now?

You will have to wait. They are only giving invites to people donating or with VIP status. Bonus point invite slot availability will start later.

:)

Back