Toughest FPS you've ever played.

Rockfella

Playing BFV
ex-Mod
Hi all,

Was wondering which is the toughest FPS you've played till date. For me it is Farcry hands down. Some people dont feel like playing it, some i know could not cross the first stage (including me, i was there for many days :p), some are .... scared by the trijens (monkeys)

Please mention the FPS games you think were difficult for you. Please mention the games you found tough, i have not played much FPS myself lol.

Please poll.

FPS:

First-person shooter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^ Lol! Comeon man... dont spoil the thread. VOTE. We will discuss phone and softwares that runs in phones in some other thread trust me...

FPS what are those ? Frames per second ? If yes I think thats easier the lower the FPS the tougher it is to play but I have passed HL1 on 10-11 fps avg on a SIS 6326 :)

Aces170 said:
FPS what are those ? Frames per second ? If yes I think thats easier the lower the FPS the tougher it is to play but I have passed HL1 on 10-11 fps avg on a SIS 6326 :)

Dude...i had the same card...combined with power of celeron 433 Mhz / 64 MB of ram. I used to wonder why the heck is HL so popular :p

Return to Castle Wolfenstein, that to on onboard graphics, i lost count how many times i played some of the levels, seems like ages ago.

Tough is a relative term, it could be used in any sense.

Max Payne games were tough in the sense at many stages you had to keep on saving and loading just to be able to move on.

Half Life games were tough as at some places, the way forward was not straight forward always.

Far Cry.Infact I had to use cheats to kill Crow & then just completed the game with cheats from thereon.Got too difficult.The AI is extremely quick in their reflexes.Even on lowest difficulty it's very tough.

I have finished Far Cry on "Realistic", and nothing was as tough, Crysis on "Delta" was a much easier, HL2 etc... all other games on hardest difficulty are nowhere near as tough as Far Cry on Realistic...... and honestly, I was quite irritated by the difficulty of Far cry, it is an excellent game no doubt, but what's the point in making a difficulty level that needs u to try almost infinitely to finish, crysis was much much better in this respect, it's Delta more was difficult sure, but was playable, and the good thing was it needed a totally different approach to finish Crysis in delta as compared to easy, different strategy altogether, did not need infinite tries and perfection of skill, but smart strategies, unlike far cry where the only way to beat it in hardest mode is to perfect your moves..... though I still believe Far Cry is the best FPS of all times till date..........

Err why that remark? :mad:

nukeu666 said:
dumbass

Impressive. I dont think anyone has ever done that in india! Finished farCry in realistic mode without cheat codes :cool2:. *** Respect dude :D ***

kniwor said:
I have finished Far Cry on "Realistic", and nothing was as tough, Crysis on "Delta" was a much easier, HL2 etc... all other games on hardest difficulty are nowhere near as tough as Far Cry on Realistic...... and honestly, I was quite irritated by the difficulty of Far cry, it is an excellent game no doubt, but what's the point in making a difficulty level that needs u to try almost infinitely to finish, crysis was much much better in this respect, it's Delta more was difficult sure, but was playable, and the good thing was it needed a totally different approach to finish Crysis in delta as compared to easy, different strategy altogether, did not need infinite tries and perfection of skill, but smart strategies, unlike far cry where the only way to beat it in hardest mode is to perfect your moves..... though I still believe Far Cry is the best FPS of all times till date..........

I agree, the AI is very cunning....

Ethan_Hunt said:
Far Cry.Infact I had to use cheats to kill Crow & then just completed the game with cheats from thereon.Got too difficult.The AI is extremely quick in their reflexes.Even on lowest difficulty it's very tough.

Back