FS: Networking TP-LINK & ASUS SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamingstill

AAA Game Programmer
Adept
Oct 25, 2008
Delhi
Refund of Rs 1000 pending from @CyberGhost side. We agreed about this refund over a telephone call. I tried to contact him for the refund but he didn't pickup nor replaying to messages. Most probably he is busy with something. I am waiting till evening. Will update this post if he didn't respond meaningfully.

Last edited:

delhite2

Recruit
Sep 16, 2018
Product recieved, almost in described condition.
Feedback given.
I surely wouldn't hesitate to deal again
Cheers!

CyberGhost

Disciple
Feb 15, 2019
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
updated neutral rating, as the guy is good, but item i received is old and broken,
the damage was caused in between shipment and i offered you replacement piece at same moment but later you didn't replied to multiple calling attempts as i sent someone near your location to give you the router and still today after getting neutral feedback from you i messaged and called you multiple time but you still didn't respond

CyberGhost

Disciple
Feb 15, 2019
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Don't worry bro.. I am removing the neutral feedback.. anyway I don't want to go in hassle .. I will buy a new
it is not about worrying I am offering you a replacement at your doorstep so what hassle is in this I don't want to spoil your purchase experience with me so please don't post on thread rather contact me directly

Skyh3ck

Adept
Oct 7, 2005
Skynet
As I said seller is good .. but the item I received was broken.. I don't blame the seller... close

gamingstill

AAA Game Programmer
Adept
Oct 25, 2008
Delhi
Still waiting for the refund from @CyberGhost. No meaningful update from him regarding the update. :(
Post automatically merged:

He is lying to me on whatsapp chat. Please ban him ASAP.

Last edited:

puns

Super Mod
Mar 24, 2005
Mumbai
Any users who have an active purchase going on with any of the products on this thread, please pm me or @vyral_143 and let us know.
If you are already in conversation with me and @vyral_143, its fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.