FS: Networking TP-Link MR3420 - 3G Wireless Router with Warranty & Huwei UMG 1831 3G Data Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, got a couple of items for sale. Have a look and let me know if it tickles your fancy!

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Huawei UMG 1831 3G Data Card (21.1MBPS) Brand New Huawei UMG1831 3G USB Modem 21.6Mbps (HSPA+) | eBay
  • Expected Price: Rs 1,499/- SHIPPED!
  • Time of Purchase: Sept 2011
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No (Will provide 1 week of testing warranty for reputed members).
  • Reason for Sale: Don't need it anymore, haven't used it in a while.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No (Can arrange a soft copy considering I bought it off ebay.in)
  • Product Condition: Mint Condition - 9.5/10.
  • Accessories Included: Just the 3G Data Card.
  • Product Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC
  • Shipping Charges: 0
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

Please note: It's priced to sell and the prices are non-negotiable.
PM me if you have any queries. Willing to trade for PS3 games and/or Blu's (UK/US imports ONLY).

Attachments

• IMG_20121025_130329.jpg
    IMG_20121025_130329.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_20121025_130427.jpg
    IMG_20121025_130427.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 127
Few questions
1. Does the TP Link MR3420 Wireless 3G Router compatible with Huawei UMG 1831 3G Data Card??
2. What is version of TP Link MR3420 Wireless 3G Router?
3. Is this TP Link MR3420 Wireless 3G Router is compatible with 4G LTE Modems?
What is wireless range you get from TP Link MR3420 Wireless 3G Router on the 3g data card and what is speed-wise performance gain on connecting to it? How much distance it covers in meters?
Thanks in advance.

Few questions
1. Does the TP Link MR3420 Wireless 3G Router compatible with Huawei UMG 1831 3G Data Card??
2. What is version of TP Link MR3420 Wireless 3G Router?
3. Is this TP Link MR3420 Wireless 3G Router is compatible with 4G LTE Modems?
What is wireless range you get from TP Link MR3420 Wireless 3G Router on the 3g data card and what is speed-wise performance gain on connecting to it? How much distance it covers in meters?
Thanks in advance.

This is a Market Place Thread, not google. I'm selling a used product here, not an authorized dealer.

Anyway, it obviously IS compatible with the UMG 1831, 'cause they're both up for sale, and it wasn't a coincidence now, was it?
Secondly, I'm not really sure of the version, but I haven't updated the firmware version since the date of purchase.
I have no idea about the LTE compatibility. Finally, the speed depends on the cap issued by your service provider. I didn't get anything over 3MBPS on MTNL 3G. Furthermore, the WiFi range of the router depends on your placement. The data network of the 3G Card depends on your ISP and network strength in YOUR area.

Now, if you want to buy either one of these components, feel free to PM me.

Really? You think posting 3 times in 6 hours is going to speed up the transaction? Hang tight, I told you I'd refund your money and I will. Check your PM.

Anyway, router isn't up for sale anymore, going to use it with my new Reliance Broadband connection.

Data card still available.

Just to update everyone, gcbeldar's refund should go through tomorrow.

Really? You think posting 3 times in 6 hours is going to speed up the transaction? Hang tight, I told you I'd refund your money and I will. Check your PM.

Anyway, router isn't up for sale anymore, going to use it with my new Reliance Broadband connection.

Data card still available.

Just to update everyone, gcbeldar's refund should go through tomorrow.

Note : I dont have any issue in this deal, just he wants to retain, i said OK. Absolutely NO Issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back