Windows TPM issue-Notionink Cain 10

tamocha11

Disciple
Stuck on Windows 10 TPM screen.
I was resetting Windows 10 (clean) and after reboot I am unable to use the keyboard, both from USB and attached one. Unless and until I press either 'Esc" or Volume button down/ F12 or Vol Up to authorize TPM (trusted platform module) clearance/rejection, the resetting process is stuck.
BIOS is factory locked as it seems.
I need help guys ! Thanks in advance.
P.S. Neither usb keyboard, nor the attached one and Vol Up+Down+Power button pressing method works neither.

Yours,
-tamocha11

Mostly, the drivers have not been added to the boot image, but are added as third party installs as part of first boot.

Post SS if possible. You should clear the TPM, although I don't think it has anything to do with this.

Mostly, the drivers have not been added to the boot image, but are added as third party installs as part of first boot.

Post SS if possible. You should clear the TPM, although I don't think it has anything to do with this.
Problem is after TPM screen, I can neither use the inbuilt keyboard nor the volume button.[DOUBLEPOST=1510573338][/DOUBLEPOST]
Post complete system specs.
It is a Baytrail system with 2 Gigs of DDR3, with 32 Gb eMMc. It is the Notion Ink Cain 10.

IMG_20171113_171502.jpg

The inside of the system. No BIOS/CMOS battery also.

IMG_20171029_092417.jpg

Last edited:
To "Hard Reset" the tablet...

Make sure that the tablet is actually powered off.
Remove your SD card, if there is one in the device.
Press the "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons, together, until you see the start-up logo on the screen.
Once you can see the logo, release the buttons and allow the device to enter the "System Recovery Mode".
Next use "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are how to can navigate and highlight what option you need.
Once you have selected the "wipe data/factory reset", press the "Power" button to select that option.
On the following screen, repeatedly press the "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is what is selected.
Then press the "Power" button to hard reset the tablet.
If you took your SD card out in step 2, when the device is up and running again, reinsert the SD card.
tried this?

tried this?
Tried, also many others. Such as [Vol up+down+power" etc. Notion Ink wants me to send it to their B'Lore center, but what I actually want is to solve this through actual experience.
I'm neither a techie nor a geek, but I love to learn through you guys !
let us keep trying !!!!

Back