Tracker for Hollywood movies dubbed in Hindi

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybertragic

Disciple
Hi guys. Just got my parents a DivX player as a gift and wanted to give them some good movie DVDs to go along with it.

Anyone know of any tracker/site whether private/public where I can find Hollywood movies dubbed in Hindi. I checked BwT and DT and they both dont allow this category.

Also are there Hindi Subtitles available for hollywood movies and where can I find them. Will these subtitles show properly on Philips DivX players?

There was a dedicated thread which I had seen ages ago on DT which had these type of movies.Not sure if that thread still exists but it was there for sure.It will be a tough time getting Indian subs for Hollywood movies as these movies rarely include subtitles for on their DVD's.Try Subtitles - download DivX subtitles from the biggest open subtitles database which has probably got the highest library of subtitles.And yes the subtitles downloaded from here would sync with your Divx player provided they are in either .srt or .sub format.:)

@cyber....u can try exdesi, its got the dubbed versions of the firangi blockbusters. else wat Ethan said above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back